Tails tests his new teleportation device on himself and accidentally merges with a beebot. Sonic must find a way to reverse the process.
- Bee Bot (multiple)
- Dr. Eggman
- Team Sonic
Title in other languages
|French||Lune de Miel||Honeymoon|
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on 30 September 2017.
- Nine days before this episode aired on Boomerang, Bill Freiberger released the title card for this episode on Twitter as a teaser.
- This episode follows a few elements from the 1986 American science-fiction horror film The Fly.
- Tails merging with a Bee Bot due to a teleportation accident is similar to how Seth Brundle merged with a fly in The Fly.
- The teleportation pods used in this episode strongly resembles those featured in The Fly.
- Tails' mind getting corrupted by his transformation is similar to what happened to the Brundlefly in The Fly.
- Knuckles' complaint about not being able to work out on leg day is a reference to the "Never Skip Leg Day" meme in the real-life fan community.
- The cave Team Sonic traps the Bee Bots in is the same cave in which Sonic found his mech suit in "Mech Suits Me".
- The name of the action film Soar mentioned in his news report ("Lord of the Things: Return of the Bling") is a parody of the name for the 2003 New Zealand-American epic high fantasy adventure film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (5 October 2017). Retrieved on 5 October 2017. “Bill Freiberger: A #sonicboom preview for next Saturday: Ep. 244, "You and I Bee-come One" Written by Benoit Grenier.”
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sonic Boom: You and I Bee-come One. Zap2it.com. Retrieved on 30 August 2017.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (12 October 2017). Retrieved on 12 October 2017. “Bill Freiberger: 244: Tails tests his new teleportation device on himself and accidentally merges with a beebot. Sonic must find a way to reverse the process”
|This article or section about a TV and comics information is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.