Yoji Ishii (石井 洋児 Ishii Yōji?) is a video game producer and project manager who worked on several Sega titles. Joining the company in 1978, Ishii designed and directed many of Sega arcade hits such as Fantasy Zone, Hang On, and OutRun and produced Saturn titles such as NiGHTS into Dreams, Panzer Dragoon, and Sakura Wars.
Ishii has since left Sonic Team for Naoto Ohshima's Artoon, having held the title of Executive Producer until 2005, when he was appointed as the C.E.O and President of AQ Interactive (now Marvelous AQL Inc.) into which Artoon was absorbed. Following Artoon disbandment in 2010, he is now the C.E.O and President of Arzest, another video game development company he founded with Ohshima.
- Flicky (1984, and 1991) - Game Designer
- Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (1993) - Producer
- Sonic 3D Blast (1996) - Producer
- Sonic Jam (1997) - Project Manager (as Youji Ishii)
- Sonic Adventure (1998) - Project management (as Youji Ishii)
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (3DS version, 2016) - Executive Producer (Arzest Corp.)