Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II
White Park Zone is the second Zone of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, following Sylvania Castle Zone. It is a deserted amusement park that is covered in snow and full of decorated pine trees, icy caves and water filled caves.
- Act 1 - Snow-Blind Wonderland
- Act 2 - Sonic Coaster Rails
- Act 3 - Labyrinth at Absolute Zero
- Boss - Metal Sonic Strikes
Act 1 - Snow-Blind Wonderland
After destroying the Egg Serpentleaf at Sylvania Castle, a deserted, wintery amusement park opens up for Sonic and Tails. Sonic and Tails head out to the snowy part with avalanches; will the duo find the park's entrance?
Act 2 - Sonic Coaster Rails
Sonic and Tails find the entrance to the deserted amusement park, and dash about on the roller coaster tracks of the amusement park.
Act 3 - Labyrinth at Absolute Zero
Sonic and Tails leave the roller coaster tracks and they discover an underwater cavern under the amusement park. They thought it would be easy. However, because of all the Steelions, it has become difficult to do so, and proves to be a most daunting task. Will the two escape from the cavern?
Boss - Metal Sonic Strikes
In other media
In the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by IDW Publishing, White Park Zone (often called White Park) is a snowy region on Sonic's world where Chao Races and lots of goods can be found. Like its game counterpart, it contains a large roller coaster and an amusement park, but it also houses a luxurious hotel called the White Park Grand Chateau, where the visitors can take part in Chao Races. Its past is virtually identical to its game counterpart's, up until after the events of Sonic Forces. For some time, Clutch the Opossum would rent a hotel suite in the White Park Grand Chateau where he would store his collection and Badniks. While there, he was an undefeated Chao Racing champion. Amy, Rouge and Cream eventually came to White Park Zone to win spare parts for Omega from Clutch in the Chao Races. Shadow also showed up here, where he helped expose Clutch's mistreatment of his Chao. Dr. Starline also tried to kidnap Tails here, and set off an avalanche that would bury the White Park Grand Chateau. However, Starline was ultimately defeated and the hotel guests were saved.
- White Park Zone Act 1 is the only Zone that is playable in the console trial version of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II. The trial finishes after the timer counts 2 minutes, abruptly interrupting the game, without giving the player a chance to finish the Act.
- Act 2's music track samples Twinkle Park's "Pleasure Castle" from Sonic Adventure.
- Act 3's music is similar to the music for Lost Labyrinth Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I and Hidden Palace Zone from the Simon Wai prototype of Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
- In the background of this Zone, a visual error occurs: when the roller coaster cart turns the corner, the beams of light from the head lamps become jerky.
- The Death Egg mk.II can be seen in the background of the Boss Act, where it is being built around Little Planet.
- A remix of White Park Zone Act 2's music appears as an available track that can be played in events in Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
- White Park Zone is the only Amusement theme zone to not have any Bumpers.
|White Park Zone Act 1||Jun Senoue||1:46|
|White Park Zone Act 2||Jun Senoue||1:50|
|White Park Zone Act 3||Jun Senoue||1:08|