The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
[Scene: Amy's House, morning.]
- Amy: [laughs] Good morning, world. Good morning, chair. Good morning, plant. Good morning, hammer. [gasps] Hammer? Hammer! HAMMER!
[Scene change: Village Center]
- Amy: I can't believe my hammer's gone. It's... it's who I am! It's like Sonic without his speed.
- Knuckles: Or me without my fists. Aah! Where are they?
- Sticks: They're on your hands.
- Knuckles: [Sighs] Oh, thank goodness. For a moment there, I was as useless as Amy without her hammer.
- Sonic: Who would want to steal you hammer anyway?
- Eggman: [Whistling] Morning losers!
- Amy: Eggman, you stole my hammer!
- Eggman: If I wanted a hammer, I'd make one myself. [Groans] I was having such a lovely morning, and now I got all worked up.
- Sonic: So, what are you gonna do about it, attack us?
- Tails: What are you gonna do about it, attack us? Nice calling, Sonic.
- Amy: HI-YA! Whoa!
- [Knuckles grunts.]
- Amy: Ah! What am I supposed to do with my hands?
- [Sonic, Knuckles and Sticks attack Eggman's robots.]
- Amy: Knuckles was right, I am useless! [runs away, crying]
- Knuckles: What? I can't help that I'm insightful.
- Sonic: Well, I guess I need to deal with this. Sorry Egghead, need to make this a quick one.
- Eggman: [Grunts] I completely understand!
- [Eggman is knocked into the distance, screaming,]
[Scene change: Amy's house, day.]
- Sonic: Amy, your worries are over.
- Knuckles: We didn't find your hammer. But we did find this crate of hand-to-hand combat weapons.
- Sticks: And the best part is, they're all unregistered with a serial number scratched off.
- Amy: I appreciate your help everyone. But I called it professional.
- [Vector slams the door open.]
- Vector: In this matter, some would call tragically a small hobble, I, Vector the Detector will begin my investigation of 'The Case of the Missing Hammer'.
- Sonic: Vector? What are you doing here?
- Dixon: Cut! No no no, you're excited that Vector's here.
- Amy: Sonic, have you seen his show? He'll find my hammer for sure.
- Sonic: When did you get a reality show?
- Vector: When they paid me big time TV do-re-mi.
- [Vector's pupils turned into dollar signs.]
- Tails: You should probably see an optometrist about that.
[Scene change: Amy's house, day.]
- Vector: I'm here outside the Vic's domicile, looking for clues.
- [Sonic appeared.]
- Sonic: I'm looking for clues, too! And I can do it 50 times faster than Vector!
- [Sonic speeded around Amy's house, and finds nothing.]
- Sonic: Nope, nothing, that criminal mastermind left no trace.
- Vector: Yeah, no trace. Except these footprints.
- [Grassy footprints appeared, and it ended near a bush. Vector looks through the bush and finds a card.]
- Sonic: A Meh Burger VIP card? I've never seen one of those before.
- Vector: They're reserved for the cultural elite. We have our first clue.
[Scene change: Meh Burger, day.]
- Vector: We're gonna need this palooka to name names. And unlike these soft drink cups, he ain't gonna spill easy. Time for the old good cop bad cop routine.
- Sonic: I'll play bad cop.
- Vector: This is my clambake, and I always play bad cop.
- Dave: Could I take your order?
- Vector: What's the skinny on this VIP card?
- Dave: I don't know what you're talking about.
- [Vector slaps Dave with VIP card and Sonic grabs his shirt as he screams.]
- Sonic: My partner wants to go easy on you. He believes your little fairy tale, but something smells rotten to me.
- Dave: It's Meh Burger. That's just how it smells.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.