This talk page has Archives:
no making fun of other people's art!
|Welcome to the Sonic News Network, an encyclopedia for all information relating to the Sonic series by Sega! Thank you for your contributions!
Hi Splash Tezix here
i loveeee your'e pics there AWESOME!
How are ya??
TezixTheFox12341 or Tezaku
Hi Splash I really like your pic its great keep the pics up
18.104.22.168 00:50, December 15, 2012 (UTC)From:Sonicking9
Hi Splash, I love your'e pics to have done GREAT work! How are you?
Ivy The Fox[[User talk:Ivy The Fox"I gotta dash!" 01:43, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
hi! Im a fan of Shadow! How are you, STH?
Hi Im a fan of Shadow. How are you, STH?
Merry Christmas from SilverPlays97!
I'm Running for Rollback!
In case you want to know, the links on your talkbubbles are broken.19:44, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
Splash wassup remember me?
I'm on Sonic Heroes Fanon wiki chat
02:12, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
02:01, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
Please express you opinion on Forum:Mini-modding. I don't care if someone else has stated your opinion already, just tell everyone what you think. 15:07, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
Me and Fly have decided to ban you from chat for 2 weeks for your misconduct on chat and for how you've been treating Pac. --01:58, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Splash, I drew a pic for ya ;)
I wouldn't say it's necessary, but I'm sure it would be helpful to keep track of pages that others feel should be separated. I don't mind. Go ahead.16:29, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hey there, Splash. I just kinda wanted to inform you that your avatar is fan work that you don't own and Im pretty sure you are aware of that. It belongs to a DeviantArt user, Chibi Rose. If you were allowed to use this avatar, then go ahead, but if this has been stolen from the artist, remove it or ask permission to use it. --You want it with duck or without? 04:06, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, well good on you, chap. I was just wondering. Hope this didn't annoy you. Just sticking to the Art policies and all. --You want it with duck or without? 05:57, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Splash it's me Knux ^^ Nightshade of Darkness: "Darkness is rising. Death to all who oppose me!" 16:05, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Good. Please put that on the relevant image description pages, preferably with a link to the source and/or artist in question. -- Supermorff (talk) 18:49, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
Long time, no see! How are you?
It's been a while...
How have you been?
I've been good. ^w^
...how come you never come back to SFCW?
== I love your new avatar. ==
Your new avatar with Amy and a realistic hedgehog touching nose to nose is cute!You are really talented Splash!
Oh I am sorry I just assumed you drew that.Well anyway why didn't not comment on the Usertalk thats one thing I don't understand you leave a message to a User on that Users Talk Page and the User leaves a message on your Talk Page I never understood that.JokerJay779 (talk) 21:30, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
SplashTheHedgehog, I regret to inform you that you are receiving your final warning regarding your behavior on the chat that is in direct violation of our chat policy. Your behavior has been reported by your fellow chat users on numerous occasions and I, along with several chat moderators and administrators have decided to give you a more stern, final warning regarding specific tones of behavior we have a problem with and what you should be doing in specific situations instead.
It is to my understanding that you have received several warnings from myself, along with several other chat moderators and administrators regarding this abusive behavior. Your behavior in violation of the rules, which is the same behavior that others have complained about, is outlined below for reference:
- It is to my knowledge that you get in frequent debates that qualify as "flame wars" with other users on a semi-frequent occasion. Getting in such debates simply irritates other users and makes it inconvenient for them to use the chat box. Please note that if you have been in a flame war with another user and they responded in a negative manner any time in the past that we have witnessed, they have most probably been warned as well. If you need reassurance, message the moderator/administrator who messaged you. If you have any other issues with other users, including chat moderators, message me and I will handle it directly. In the future, please do not get involved in arguments or respond in an overly-aggressive tone towards others in the future, even regarding topics that you have particular disdain for, such as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. We completely understand that you have no interest in the topic whatsoever, but whenever users discuss the topic, you tend to attack them or make a negative comment that may provoke flame wars. When people are discussing topics that you have no interest in discussing, please do not make negative comments about the subject, instead, try to start chatting about something else. If you get ignored, then partake in other activities. Do not tell other users to "shut up" or force them to "change the subject". This behavior is exactly why I am warning you, and it is also the behavior that has gotten you in trouble in the past. If you don't have anything constructive to say, refrain from saying it. Do not disrupt chat, do not provoke flame wars. If someone provokes a flame war with you, do not react to it, and do not feed them, instead, report them to an online administrator or chat moderator. If there are none online, or if you have a personal problem with the ones online screenshot the behavior and report it to someone, and it will be handled. Again, if someone is provoking a flame war with you, do not escalate the issue. We are here to help you, so do not be afraid to speak your mind to us in PM, just don't do it in the main chat, please. This is our main issue with your behavior.
- Regarding your disdain for the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, it's always best to simply avoid the subject entirely. I realize that other users get sensitive about the subject, including me, and said users are going to tone down our reactions. However, if you do not like the subject, do not try and change the subject in such a flame-war provoking tone and a bad attitude. If you want to discuss something else, you are more than welcome to discuss it on talk pages or use the Multi-PM feature of the wiki. Again, please do not let the subjects bother you, especially when you have alternatives.
- Your use of caps is also way too excessive. There is no "three-line-caps" rule. It is excessive use of capital letters in general. When you use them, almost every time, you are indicating shouting. You have also used caps in manners such as "NO I AM NOT" or "I DIDNT SAY THAT" in the past. Don't do this. It's entirely unnecessary. If you feel you are being falsely accused or harassed, say so in a calm manner and politely, and it will end there. There is no need to be so aggressive.
- Finally, do not argue with warnings. If a chat moderator, administrator, or any other user tells you to stop as you are in violation of the rules, listen to them. Do not point out "Well, so-and-so didn't get warned" or "But I've done it in the past", as I know you have before. Just listen to the user, and if you have a problem with the warning, private message a different moderator, and they will inquire the user who warned you appropriately.
TL;DR: Tone done the aggressive behavior and start responding calmly to users. Please. You are a good contributor and I'd rather not have to punish you, you just need to tone down your aggressive behavior. Please be calm and use common sense. If you are arguing, you will be warned immediately to stop, and the subject should change after that. Any problems with warnings should be addressed by other moderators and administrators in private message, not in public chat Thanks for your time.
--Bullet Francisco and various other Sonic News Network Administrators and Chat Moderators 22:41, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
I had to
Hey, Splash. Ronnoc here, we haven't spoken in a while. *chuckles* Well, it's nice to hear from you. You can contact me on youtube as EndermanTheDark or at Sonic Fan Characters Wiki. You can keep the Da, I am on there as EndermanTheDark if you wanna contact me there. I would give you my twitter, but I'm on a school computer that won't allow it.
so i guess you have one
so i guess you have again, i know im a bit of idiot and thats me, im sorry if i have insulting your advernture time stuff, and i say something and i get the beat down while you always get away with ALOT OF THE THINGS i want to settle this agrument once and for all and i wanna bee.......friendsWatch my Report on Channel 42 (talk) 05:34, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
Splash, you really need to update your signature preferences so that it points to the correct signature page. "Template:SplashSig3" and related templates have been moved as described in Forum:Template Cleanup. -- Supermorff (talk) 10:34, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
Go to Special:Preferences. In the box next where it says Custom signature: type:
Alright, you wouldn't or would have expected me to tell you this, but you have been constantly doubting yourself with the wiki hating you. You are wrong. So what if you make a mistake and someone decides to fix that error, but you don't thank them. You complain to that person. You have done this three times on chat, cause several arguments on there, as well. Also, you're last time you said you wanted to leave chat because people were disagreeing with you is complete nonsense. You need to learn to cooperate with others if you want to be successful. Don't just make a page and expect it to not stay there if all you put on it was an infobox, trivia, and a gallery. Learn more of the subject first, then settle upon making that page. You have been kicked three times. Do this again, and you will be banned by me or another chat mod. Please take the time to read this and learn from it if you don't want situations like this to happen again. Thank you. BlueSpeeder (talk) 19:56, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
Splash, your attitude and disrespect towards other users on chat has been going on far too often, and has even resulted in serveral kicks. You have a two week ban from chat. Hopefully, it will give you time to cool down and think about your actions. Time Biter "The Rift" 20:42, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
Ban From Chat
Hello, Splash. SpyroSonic2000 has banned you from chat for two weeks due to your behavior lately. You keep causing arguments about when users are talking about My Little Pony, and you have gotten kicked from chat more than twice these past few weeks because of those arguments you made via the MLP talk. You will be unbanned in two weeks times. Thank you! BlueSpeeder (talk) 20:42, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
You were kicked multiple times. You were rude, multiple times. You yelled at people when you didn't get what you wanted, and, in the end, you insulted almost everyone on chat, soley because they were talking avout a topic you didn't like. They had the rights to talk about what they wanted, and it's rude to say "Hey, stop talking about this, all of you, because I don't like it." I'm sure if you were in a conversation about one of the shows you watched and someone told you to change the subject, you would think that is wasn't fair. And I'll be blunt:
The world does not revolve around you. You need a serious attitude adjustment, after insulting our community and most of the users on chat. I hope you will listen, because if you do, I can assure you that everyone else will be happier, because we don't want to go through all your rude behavior. I'm sorry I had to be so straightfoward with this, but clearly nothing else has gotten through to you this far. Time Biter "The Rift" 21:51, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
the biggest and queen of all SonAmy fans (talk) 06:22, June 26, 2013 (UTC) You are so mean. You don't deserve to live, but you were born anyway. Either they were ignorant or didn't know you would be like this.
- Do not insult other users SonAmy25. That was uncalled for and completely rude. ---User:Fly the Fox/Siggy 06:26, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
You guys do know I can not answer ya know User:SplashTheHedgehog/Signature3 23:08, June 26, 2013 (UTC)
Well although I don't have Skype, I remembered you have Steam and your account's the same name and I've just sent you a friend invitation. I am Mystic Orb, the overlord of all! (talk page) 23:25, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Sup Splash i think that your artwork is awesome!
Wanna be freinds?
Why do you never talk to me! D:
Oh sorry ill stop talking about Splash
Aqua is a new color for the word "Splash The Hedgehog" it's just like water!!!
i love the name i really like talking to you!
I made this for ya!
His face is like that because the balloons are taking him away.
Or being abducted by aliens. Cheers! User:XxTinkaStarxX/Signature 17:29, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
Happy birthday Splash. I drew you a picture, but time has not been on my hands lately so I do not have it fully completed. I hope you don't mind. It will definitely be late. But, I hope you have a great day anyway! ^^ PhysTheEchidna (talk) 20:47, July 29, 2013 (UTC)