RESULTS ARE IN
_________________________________________________________________________ JUDGES, PLEASE PUT YOUR SCORES FOR EACH ENTRY ON MY TALK PAGE. JUDGE EACH ENTRY BASED ON CREATIVITY AND EXECUTION (BOTH OUT OF 5) AND AN OVERALL SCORE THAT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE BASED ON YOUR SCORING FOR THE OTHER CRITERIA. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE ENTRY FROM EVERYONE TO JUDGE EACH.
EDIT: For lack of entries, the contest has been extended to February 1st. So in this first edition of Sandra Joins the Bandwagon, I decided to hold an art contest to kick off the new year! The new year is a time for telling yourself to make changes in yourself for the better, or resolutions. (Personally, my new year's resolution is to be 1366x768. I can just hear the crowd thinking about throwing things at me right now.)
You can join now, but the contest officially starts on January 1st, 2014.
The contest has now officially ended!
- The entry MUST be pertaining to the Sonic the Hedgehog series. No fan characters.
- Can include characters from the Archie series and therefore, Megaman characters are allowed, however if you choose to do a piece based on Worlds Collide, you must have at least one Sonic character in it. For example, a picture of Sonic and friends with Megaman and some robot masters or something, but it cannot just be Megaman and robot masters.
- You can make a crossover picture, such as Sonic and Amy as the Doctor and the Doctor's companion, Sonic and Tails as Sherlock and Watson, etc.
- No NSFW/sexual themes/violent themes.
- Maximum entry number is two. If you make a third, you have to choose one of your entries to disqualify.
- Submit your entry via blog comment or on my talk page.
- I will not alter the end date of the contest for one contestant. I'm not going to rush/prolong the contest for only one person if everyone else had their entry submitted in time and you didn't.
- Hand-drawn and digital drawings are both accepted. You will not recieve special treatment or extra effort points for doing a digital one though, as they are counted together and it's not like everyone has access to digital media. If you draw a picture by hand, you may colour it digitally if you want to. All drawings will still count together.
- Have fun!
If anyone wants to donate prizes for the winners, let me know.
- 1st Place - A certificate looking thing and two drawings of any character (including fan characters) from me, coloured with coloured pencil and outlined in black ink. Note that I can draw Sonic and MLP fan characters easier than other characters.
- 2nd Place - Certificate looking thing and one drawing from me of any character (read above, basically)
- 3rd Place - Certificate looking thing and a sketch of one character.
There will be 6 judges in total, the 5 who volunteer and I.
- Sacorguy79 *
- KrazyKillerTheHater *
- Time Biter *
- Ultimate Silver Fan *
- - judges who have voted