[Megalo Station. Cream and Amy see Silver and Blaze.]
Cream: Hey, it's Silver and Blaze.
Blaze: We heard something about a "MeteorTech".
Silver: And we're here to help.
Cream: I found this, The Ark of The Cosmos.
Amy: It belonged to those robots. They were too stupid to [tosses it to Cream] catch it!
Cream: Amy, LOOK!
Silver: It's those robots!
Blaze: They're going take The Ark of The Cosmos!
Cream: Well, come on, let's go!
[Everyone rides on the main path leading towards the station.]
[Botanical Kingdom. Amy, Cream, Silver, and Blaze are walking and they see Sonic.]
Amy: [sees Sonic] Hey, look, it's Sonic!
Sonic : They don’t give a guy a break, huh?
Knuckles: We can’t just stand around here!
Sonic: Right! [Sonic is grabbed by Amy, while Tails is picked up by Cream.] Whoa!
Amy: Guess who!
Sonic: Amy, Cream, Silver, Blaze!? What are you doing here!?
Amy: Fated lovers are always drawn together, silly.
Amy: OK you got me. We was running away from those robots. We was so scared... [jumps onto Sonic.]
[An Ark of the Cosmos falls to the ground.]
Tails: What’s that?
Cream: The cause of all our troubles! Amy tossed to me and those stupid robots came after us!
Tails: So that's it! Those things must be after this stone!
Sonic: I guess that settles it, then. The key to solving this mystery is MeteoTech!
Knuckles: Hey, Sonic! We've got company!
[SCR-GP robots are rushing towards them.]
Sonic: OK... Here we go!
[The group ride on their Extreme Gears towards the camera.]
[MeteorTech Premises. Robots are everywhere on the assembly line. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Silver, and Blaze are hiding behind a big door.]
- Sonic: Looks like we’ll need to watch our step.
- Knuckles: [Pulls Amy back] Dang!
[SCR-GP robots start to rush towards Sonic and his friends but they pass them.]
- Sonic: Look out! [Turns and looks behind him as the robots pass him] What? [The robots stop in front of the Babylon Rogues, and Team Dark.] That's...!
[Jet performs Gravity Control and destroys the SCR-GP robots with his fellow members. Then they landed in front of Sonic and his friends.]
- Jet: It’s been a while, Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Sonic: JET!?
[Storm, Wave, Shadow and Rouge fall behind Jet.]
- Wave: Long time no see, shorty.
- Tails: Wave!
- Storm: We’re here to settle the score from last time!
- Knuckles: Any time, Babylon Rogues!
- Shadow: It's you, Amy.
- Amy: Shadow!?
- Rouge: It's nice to see you again.
- Cream: Rouge!
- Jet: Cut it out, Storm! Alright, girly, hand over the Ark of the Cosmos!
- Amy: What are you talking about!?
- Jet: Don’t play dumb! Not after swiping the Ark of the Cosmos right out of our hands!
- Sonic: Hey, hold up a minute. Girls hate guys who rush them, Jet.
- Jet: Rush?! Heh! I’m the fastest thing living in the universe! And today, I’m going to prove it!
[A security alarm goes off and several robots begin coming towards them.]
- Tails: Sonic, Shadow, we can’t stay here!
- Sonic: Looks like we’ll have to do the reunion later. See ya, Jet and Shadow!
- Jet: H-hey! Wait!
- Shadow: Sonic! Stop!
- [Sonic, Jet and the others start going in a path. Amy and Cream tries to join them, but Storm blocks their way.]
- Storm: Oops, can’t let you past until you hand over that stone, little lady.
- Amy: Hey, out of the way, buddy! I’ll lose sight of Sonic!
- Cream: [Overlapping Amy's second qoute] Please, Amy, don't-!
- [Amy pulls out her hammer and hits Storm. Amy starts running away and Storm staggers behind her.]
- Storm: W-waaait!
- Cream: Looks like I’m on my own.
[Aquatic Capital. Cream is walking.]
- Cream: I made it before someone else did. Huh? Amy, Storm? [Cream sees Amy running from Storm.]
- Storm: [Exhausted] Wheeze... Hold up!
- Amy: [Exhausted] Ugh, do you ever give up?!
- Cream: [Waves her hands as if she's trying to stop them] Stop! Please!
- Amy: [Stops up] Fine, if you want it that bad, I’ll give it to you!
- Cream: Amy, please don't do it!
- [Amy throws the Ark of the Cosmos into Storm's face. He falls on the ground unconscious.]
- Amy: [Looks around] Where the heck am I?
- Cream: I think we're in a Aquarium.
- [Storm wakes up and finds Amy looking angrily at him.]
- Amy: Thanks to you, I got separated from Sonic, you big jerk!
- Storm: Uh... Um...
- Amy: [Pulls Storm back on his feet] So you’re going to find the way out! Am I clear?!
- Storm: C-crystal clear, ma’am, sir!
- [Storm goes ahead and Amy follows him down a path. The scene shifts to Amy and Storm further down the road, where noise of a robot is heard.]
- Amy, Strorm and Cream: What’s that noise?
- [SCR-HD comes towards them. It stops in front of Amy, Cream and Storm as it scans them. When it discovers Storm's Ark of the Cosmos, it suddenly explodes and falls to the ground. Amy, Cream and Storm walks up to SCR-HD. Storm sees an Ark of the Cosmos in robot's back.]
- Storm: It’s the same! This is just like the stone we found at the Gigan Rocks! [Takes the Ark of the Cosmos out]
- Amy and Cream: The Giga-what?
- Storm: And now this makes two of them! I gotta get back and tell Jet! [Runs away]
- Amy: H-Hey! Wait!
- [Storm ignores Amy and continues running. Amy is angry at him.]
- Amy: WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I WILL HAMMER-!
- Cream: [grabs Amy's hammer, in worriment] Amy, allow me to do this, I'll follow him!
[Tempest Waterway. Cream follows Storm in anger.]
- Cream: There you are, Storm!
- Storm: Who said that!? Was it a ghost!?
- Cream: No, it's me!
- Storm: Wh-wh-why are you-
- Cream: Angry at you? Because you left Amy!
- Storm: I-I-I-I didn't mean to!
- Cream: [grabs Amy's hammer] Get a load of THIS!!!
- Storm: [afraid] Please! No more! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!! I BEG YOU!
- Cream: I forgive you. What is it about this Gigan Rocks?
- Storm: Everybody will tell you about it later.
- Cream: Looks like I gotta go to Gigan Rocks! Hey, Blaze and Silver! We're going to Gigan Rocks! The treasure is there!
- Silver: Let's go!
- Blaze: Yeah!
[Gigan Rocks. Cream and her friends arrive before Sonic and his friends in some ruins with an altar and stop.]
- Cream: We're here!
- Blaze and Silver: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy!
- Sonic: Hey, Cream, Blaze, Silver. Was there an earthquake in here?
[The camera zooms out, revealing that the ruins were further ruined. Knuckles runs to the chalice at the altar.]
- Knuckles: It’s gone!!
- Sonic: What’s wrong, Knuckles?
- Knuckles: [Looks around the altar] The legends say the star shard is supposed to be in this chalice... Did it roll off somewhere in the quake?
[Tails is looking at the painting behind the altar. He comes closer.]
- Sonic: Hey, Tails, what’s up with this painting?
- Tails: The divine wings...
- Amy: Divine wings?
- Tails: Yes, the legendary bird that the gods rode through the heavens. Knuckles, see if you can read the inscription.
- Knuckles: [Nods] ...The divine wings, straddler of stars, lose their plumes to the dark and fall to the ground. The plumes become as stars, returning to this land. We, the children of Babylon...
- Sonic: Babylon?!
- Knuckles: What connection do they have with these stones?
- Tails: We still don’t know that. But could the stones those robots are after be the plumes written about here? The divine wings, straddler of stars... Could they be power units, used to operate some starship?
- Sonic: So this divine wing thing is...
- Tails: Right... Babylon Garden...
[Eggman’s Egg Mobile flies across the sky above. Following it are the Babylon Rogues in their airship.]
- Sonic: Jet! Eggman!! Shadow!!!
- Tails: Knuckles, what does the rest of inscription say?
- Knuckles: Huh? Oh, right. ...We, the children of Babylon, seal one star here, and another within the great scar, formed in heaven’s fall, until the time of the divine wings' rising.
- Sonic: The great scar?
- Knuckles: There's more... The great scar, lying in the east among earth stained red by the dawn’s light...
- Tails: Eggman, Jet and Shadow were headed east! The great scar must be the crater formed when the meteorites struck ground. That must be where Eggman found the plume!
- Sonic: Which means the mother computer...
- Tails: ...Is probably waiting there, too.
- Sonic: All right, time to go catch up!
[Crimson Tower. Sonic and his friends are riding in a desert toward the crater.]
- Sonic: Huh?
[The Babylon Rouges along with Team Dark are seen standing at the base of the Crimson Tower.]
- Cream: It's Shadow, Rouge, Jet, Wave and Storm!
- Jet: Heh, it took you long enough.
- Sonic: Where's Eggman?
[Jet points at the Crimson Tower behind him.]
- Wave: They call it the Crimson Tower. It’s the MeteoTech's signal tower. Commands sent out here relay through facilities across the world to control the robots. In other words, you're looking at MeteoTech's brain!
- Storm: That fink Eggman nabbed the Arks of the Cosmos we'd got and ran in there...
- Sonic: What's he after this time?
- Tails: He's probably planning to use the stones' power to issue an order to all the worlds' robots from this tower. Sooner or later, he was planning to set the robots rampaging.
- Amy: That was probably his reason for forming the MeteoTech in the first place.
- Sonic: The Eggman Land project again, huh? He never gives up, does he? [Gets on his Extreme Gear] Well... Looks like we gotta storm the place.
- Shadow: It's pronounced "MeteorTech", not "MeteoTech"!
[Sonic starts riding toward the Crimson Tower but suddenly Jet gets in his way.]
- Jet: Hold it.
- Sonic: Huh?
- Jet: You think I was sitting around here twiddling my thumbs? Sonic the Hedgehog?
- Sonic: I follow you. Sorry to keep you waiting.
- Jet: [Points at the Crimson Tower] First one to nab Eggman gets all of the Arks of the Cosmos! [Wave, Storm, Shadow and Rouge are surprised] And the title of fastest creature in the universe!
- Sonic: Heh, sounds like fun to me!
- Jet: Let’s get started!
[Everyone rides on the main path leading towards the tower.]
[Crimson Tower. Eggman is in the mother computer’s room. A container for the Arks of the Cosmos comes out of the ceiling. Eggman starts putting Arks in it, when the door to the room opens and Sonic, Jet Amy and Shadow come in, followed by everyone else. The wind of Sonic and Jet’s Extreme Gears sends Eggman backwards and the drops the Arks of the Cosmos he was holding, which Sonic, Jet Amy and Shadow grab. Eggman falls on the computer and gets an electric shock. The master unit for the Arks of the Cosmos is rejected which Wave grabs.]
- Wave: So this is the master unit.
- Mother computer: System error detected. All commands canceled.
- Eggman: My Eggman land plans are in ruins, after all these years!
- Sonic: Deal with it, Eggman! You’re through!
[The ground starts shaking. Knuckles walks up to Eggman and threatens him.]
- Knuckles: A trap?! What have you done, Eggman?!
- Cream: KNUCKLES! DON'T-! Hey, what's that?
- Tails: Look!
- Sonic: Babylon Garden...
[The Babylon Garden is seen outside the Crimson Tower.]
- Wave: The resonance from all 5 power units must have called it down.
- Jet: Then the legends were right...
[Sonic and Jet look at their Arks of the Cosmos.]
- Sonic: Here... [Throws his Arks of the Cosmos to Jet]
- Jet: H-Hey! We haven't settled anything yet! [Sonic gets ready to go] Turning tail and running away, Sonic the Hedgehog?
- Sonic: Running away? Who do you think I am? I’ll be waiting...
- Sonic and Shadow: See you at the World Grand Prix.
[Astral Bayblon. Shadow is getting ready to perform Gravity Dive.]
Shadow: Here we go... UNLEASH GRAVITY!
Sonic: [Pointing to the sharp bend] LOOK OUT!
Silver: Pyshic Control!
Shadow: Hey! What's happening!? *gasps* [infuriated] SILVER!!!!!!!?????!!!
Amy: Please, chill, dude, calm down, don't get angry, See ya at the next track.
Shadow: Thank you, Amy. Thank you.
Amy: Shadow! You must be sore! Get some rest. Tails, take care of him.