Hello, I am FredCat100, also known as Fred, FredCat, Frederick, or iFredCat (rarely). I preferred being named as Fred or FredCat, rather than FredCat100.
I am a Sonic Fan since the issues #1 was released. And I had been collected and updated myself with the Sonic the Hedgehog comic until SEGA and Archie Comic terminated their partnership. But do not worry, I am still a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog even after that ended.
I was taught to have a comma in the sentence before the word "and". Here's an example;
- "The main Hedgehog characters as following; Sonic the Hedgehog, Amy Rose, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Silver the Hedgehog."
Whereas the common users usually wrote this sentence;
- "The main Hedgehog characters as following; Sonic the Hedgehog, Amy Rose, Shadow the Hedgehog and Silver the Hedgehog."
My birth date is April 7, 1988. Therefore, I am thirty-two years old.
My favorite page is this one - the introduce of Tangle the Lemur and the starting the friendship between Sonic and Tangle.
And yes, I have noticed that I made a good habit of asking first, editing later (though the words are inverted of what the picture was saying).
See, more quotes are fine as long as they truly represent the character in question.
Games I rejected
- 1) Sonic Lost World
- The storyline is poorly written.
- The controller set-up is poor.
- The new villains (Seven Deadly Sins) are useless, plus they miss one (Sloth) to complete the roster.
- 2) Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I and Episode II
- The story is incomplete.
- The Poor Man's of Sonic Runners series.
- 3)Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- The roster moves to harming the children.
- It gains too many non-fighting related stuffs, like shops, Mii games, etc. that are unnecessary to be included.
- It gains too many clones that it makes the gameplay plain and bored.
- Classic Mode has lose its charm where N64/Melee/Brawl kept theirs.
- All-Star Mode opens too early, whereas the previous games (Melee/Brawl) kept them locked until all characters are unlocked.
- 3) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- The roster continues gaining more children, which are unnecessary. Think about how poorly the children are in real-life!
- Like "Mario Tennis Ace" is to "Mario Tennis 64", this game is to "Super Smash Bros. 4 Nintendo 3DS and Wii U", a completely ripoff.
- This game is a myth to me, non-exist to me, and all illusions to me.
- I have learned that all "SSB" sequel games are in fact the rebooted version of the original Super Smash Bros. 64. This lead me to believe that Sakurai is not satisfied with the previous versions and will be forever reboot each and every new Super Smash Bros. game until he broke himself down.
Here's the non-official released issue 95 of Sonic Universe: Sonic Universe #95 - Fan Restoration.
Sonic Forces: Speed Battle
I own Sonic Forces: Speed Battle, but it is now uninstalled as of November 20, 2018.
I used to own SEGA Heroes. I am now Level 26 with 196 out of 3,950 experience points gained. My Arena Rank was 5125 and my Star collection from Campaign so far was 47. I had 18 out of 32 characters unlocked.
Characters gained so far (Sorted by Favors):
|Actively Members (Power Points)||Yellow-Colored|
|Currently on Team (2154)||AiAi (Common)|
Level 22 - Power 551
Banana Shower!: 5
Monkey Ball Guard: 3
Level 20 - Power 426
Drill Claw: 3
Short Temper: 3
Level 20 - Power 622
Spin Dash: 3
Sonic Boom: 3
Gotta Go Fast: 3
|Amy Rose (Common)|
Level 20 - Power 555
Hammer Attack: 3
Spin Hammer Attack: 3
Fighting Spirit: 2
|Coming Up Second (2139)||Cream and Cheese (Common)|
Level 24 - Power 759
Chao Charge: 4
Dive Attack: 3
Level 17 - Power 460
Theater of Sound: 3
Beat This: 3
Smooth Moves: 3
Level 18 - Power 387
Charm Ray: 3
Screw Kick: 3
Acrobatic Prowess: 2
Level 20 - Power 533
Minty Coal Flavor: 2
Graffiti Trainer: 2
|Extras (1716)||Captain Onishima (Epic)|
Level 14 - Power 580
Call for Backup!: 3
Six Shooter: 2
Law, Order, and Justice: 1
|Blaze Fielding (Common)|
Level 16 - Power 365
Triple Strike: 2
Embukyaku Kick: 3
Blitz Fighter: 2
Level 15 - Power 348
Laconian Sword: 2
|Big the Cat (Common)|
Level 20 - Power 423
Gone Fishing: 2
A Big Friendly Cat: 3
|Extras (1353)||Death Adder (Epic)|
Level 14 - Power 464
Ground Spike: 3
The Golden Axe: 2
Lord of Snakes: 2
Level 17 - Power 246
Stealth Attack: 3
Futaba Blade Flurry: 2
The Scarlet Flower: 2
|Ax Battle (Common)|
Level 16 - Power 292
War Cry: 3
Battle Frenzy: 3
|Gilius Thunderhead (Rare)|
Level 16 - Power 351
Body Check: 2
|Extras (609)||Adam Hunter (Rare)|
Level 16 - Power 351
Combo Kick: 3
Pipe Smash: 2
Level 18 - Power 258
Shadow Dash: 2
I just realized that SEGA wanted Sonic the Hedgehog to have same behavior as Son Goku from Dragon Ball series, sans Son Goku being a married man, and Judai Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX show, hence him not into the romance relationship.
I have learned that Sonic Mania Plus is actually re-released version of Sonic Mania. Plus is the version that has same storyline and characters as the original version, but with extra characters and options. So let's say that Sonic Mania Plus is SEGA's Hyrule Warrior Legend and Sonic Mania is SEGA's Hyrule Warrior. Only the differences between Sonic and Zelda are the Downloadable characters in the original game, and Zelda versions are on two different consoles (Nintendo Wii U and Nintendo 3DS) in where Sonia Mania series were released on same consoles (Nintendo Wii U, Xbox ONE, and Playstation 4). Also, Plus gave Encore Mode, which is an extra story mode, like the aftermath event of Hyrule Warrior Legend, but with the stages being reused instead.
Would it mean that Salma and Juanita are half-sisters if the above theory has proved true?
- This section covered all stuffs that don't meet the comparison is intentional
Sonic Boom Television Program
- This list has similar to that of Looney Tunes; Road Runner.
- The pair of shoes that Sonic wore on the second attempt of running test was similar to the pair of shoes Wile E. Coyote used to catch Road Runner.
- Also Sonic's second crash, which he was dashing into the mountain wall, was similar to one of Wile E. Coyote's many wall crashing.
- Sonic's Power Switched/Duplicated
- There are two episodes that included a trivial on Sonic the Comic Issue #39; "Sonic No More".
- The Meteor
- This episode referred to "Sonic No More" issue, which they both "switched" their colors - however, in the Episode; they switched their bodies, while in the issue, it's the color that moved from Sonic to Ivo Robotnik.
- This episode has similar situation to the issue, however, Eggman used the different idea from what Ivo Robotnik of Sonic the Comic thought up. This episode had Eggman pluck a fur from Sonic and ate it through the baked cookie to become "Blue Eggman", in where the issue had Grimer transferred Sonic's speed ability from Sonic to Ivo Robotnik, also transferring the blue color from Sonic to Robotnik.
- The Meteor
- Time Wrap Idea Reused
- The 'Time Immobilizing Ray' idea that appeared in Sonic Super Special Issue 5 had freeze the residents of the Great Forest with exception of Sonic. That idea was retooled into, or almost resembled to, the Sonic Boom episode; New Year's Retribution. In that episode, Eggman decided to slow down time in order to complete his previous resolution of defeating Sonic. In both short stories, Sonic and his villain were the only one remained unaffected by the device that had the residents in respective locations slow or freeze in the time.
- Despicable Me 3 Reference
- Though it's confirmed that it is not a reference to Despicable Me 3; Eggman and Morpho are similar to Gru and Dru, the protagonist and deuteragonist of said movie.
- Mrs. Doubtfire Reference
- The way Knuckles did his best to keep up with two jobs in this episode was similar to what Robin William, who acted as Daniel Hillard, had done in the restaurant, though he was such to be on the dinner chat with two separate group of people (as "Mrs. Doubtfire" while with his family and as himself while with his new boss).
Sonic the Hedgehog Archie Comic
- Original Quote
- In Sonic the Hedgehog #9, Sally Acorn was the individual saying "It's no use" line long before Silver's creation and introduction.
- Wedding Call-Back
- in Sonic the Hedgehog #156, the plot of Patch and Sally's wedding was similar to that of Doctor Octopus almost marrying Aunt May in The Amazing Spider-Man #133.
Sonic the Hedgehog Mobius 25-Years Later (Unaltered)
- Though it's unable to create an article for Espio's wife; here's the close-up image of her with Espio and Juanita. It is unknown if she is Liza the Chameleon or she is an entire different chameleon girl. It's because she was never confirmed by any writers of Mobius 25-Years Later stories.
Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comic
- Dr. Eggman's personality as The Tinker is very similar to Doctor Ivo Kintobor from the Archie Comics, both are friendly, humble and modest humans who loved children and helping others out.
- The idea of Metal Virus was actually reused from Bunnie's nightmare, mentioning by Ivo Robotnik, back in the issue #37; "Bunnie Rabbot in Bunnie's Worst Nightmare!" chapter.
- Called it.
- This trivia has been removed at least twice, so I moved it here - "Since Ian Flynn later confirmed that the Metal Virus was made as a replacement for the Roboticizer from the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series by Archie Comics, the creation of the Zombots could have been done in purpose or as a coincidence."
- The way Dr. Starline gives his loyalty to Dr. Eggman was similar to that of Thunderbolt's completely loyalty to Dr. Eggman.
- However, Dr. Starline was fired as of Sonic the Hedgehog #25 due to his aggressive approaching of using the Warp Topaz to cure or destroy the Metal Virus victims.
- Whisper is the fourth new character exclusive to IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog and the second new heroic character.
- Issue #3 - Easter Egg
- On Page 6 of Issue 3, the bee-like character that closed the window was almost resembled to that of Saffron Bee, one of old Archie Comic characters.
- Issue #9 - Movie Reference
- Amy's quote "Silver! Wreck stuff!" is a reference to the line used at thirtiefth second of the video by the Marvel Comics super hero, Captain America in Marvel's The Avengers film.
- It could also referring to Disney's film; Wreck-It Ralph.
- Issue #11 - Easter Egg
- The panel that shows Silver and Blaze sitting next to each other after the battle with Master Overlord might be an allusion to their game counterparts' partnership in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).
- Issue #13 - Called Back
- The machine introduced in Issue #13 is similar to the Roboticizer introduced in SatAM, Sonic Underground, and the Archie Comics.
- Issue #18 - Characters Return
- This will be the first time since the Archie Comics's comic series, that Cream, Cheese, and Gemerl have appeared in the Sonic’s comic series.
- Issue #19 - Character Return
- Issue #19 - Character(s) Return MKII
- As appear on Cover B; started counter-clockwise from the top left. (Credit to Franco.almiron.503 for other characters that I hadn't thought of.)
- Elias Acorn (though this one looks like a male cat)
- Bunnie Rabbot or Jack Rabbit
- Geoffrey St. John
- Guntiver the Arctic Wolf
- Bark the Polar Bear
- Either Fiona Fox (because of red color) or Lightning Lynx (due to fluff ear-tips)
- Tommy Turtle
- Rotor Walrus or Tundra the Walrus
- Predator Hawk
- Lupe Wolf (could also be Rough the Skunk, but due to hair difference, couldn't be sure)
- Charmy Bee
- Thrash the Tasmanian Devil (Though unknown)
- Issue #21 - JoJo Bizarre Adventure Meme
- Starline's meeting with Zavok could be a reference to the "Oh, are you approaching me?" meme who originates from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Issue #21 - Abandoned Thou Ship Idea
- When Tails had to sacrifice his Cyclone, that idea was reused from this issue and its following issue, where Eggman had to sacrifice his walk-modified Egg Mobile in order to escape the battle. The only difference that Eggman used his carrier as weapon/bomb to distract his opponent while Tails straightened out abandoning his.
- Issue #24 - Blaze/Mina?
- There's a brief cameo of Blaze being zombot while wearing Mina's debut clothes. Though, indeed, it could not be Blaze the Cat, but this character resembled her a lot. And the clothes I mentioned resembled this, only missing a belt.
- This has debunked because Blaze was at her home planet during the Zombot Apocalypse, as seen in Issue #30. Ergo, that female was just another random civilian turning victim.
- Issue #27 - Hulk Reference
- When Zomom said that one won't like him while he's hangry, this is referring to the line in Hulk (2003 Film), which Bruce Banner warned his invaders that they won't like him while he's angry.
- Issue #31 - Bunnie Cameo
- One of the missing posters on cover RI resembles Bunnie D'Coolette, a character from the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic series.
- Her head design, included her ponytail, is based on her appearance in the Post-SGW version, while her connecting to the "Knothole" based on her appearance in Sonic the Hedgehog (TV series).
- Tangle & Whisper Issue - Mimic's face
- Tangle & Whisper Issue #3; Alternative Cover
- Mimic's Strategy
- Mimic betraying his team to Dr. Eggman in the past is similar to how Private Trey Scales betrayed his team to Doctor Ivo Robotnik.
Sonic Heroes Game
- Team Sonic vs. Team Rose
- "Are you playing with that girl's heart again, Sonic?" ~Knuckles, during Team Sonic vs. Team Rose Boss Battle of Sonic Heroes
Team Sonic Racing Game
- "This is fine" ~Big the Cat, whenever he succeeded striking down his opponent.
- Amy Rose once mentioned this quote; "If Eggman offered me a cookie I wouldn't eat it, because I'd be pretty sure that there was something wrong with the cookie." - that quote is referred to the Evil Cookie that produced by Dr. Eggman during Eggheads episode of Sonic Boom television show.
Mario & Sonic Game
- Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Sonic the Hedgehog (2020 Film)
- Mother Feature
- Longclaw is the fourth character to be Sonic's mother in various media the others being Brenda of Shogakukan, Queen Aleena of Sonic Underground and Bernadette Hedgehog of Archie Comic.
- Though this time, it's his surrogate mother, rather than biology.
- Common Name Selection
- Who would have guess that Gold the Tenrec and Whisper the Wolf are separated at birth... I meant, look at their colors, their preference of clothes, and their choice of partner (Silver the Hedgehog)?
- Not used as an important items in the main stories...
- The following games that didn't including the Chaos Emeralds as important items in the main stories; "Sonic Colors", "Sonic Loser World", and "Sonic Forces".
- However, in "Sonic Forces", Chaos Emeralds were adding in via Download Contents, granting both Sonics to transforming into Super Sonics.
Lists of them uses
|All girls listed were referred as "Princesses", therefore their articles do not required to have "Females" category included.|
All adult females listed were referred as "Queens", therefore their articles do not required to have "Females" category included.
|All boys listed were referred as "Princes", therefore their articles do not required to have "Males" category included.|
All adult males listed were referred as "Kings", therefore their articles do not required to have "Males" category included.