In Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, the robot can be spotted inside a stasis tube near Gamma's birth area in the Final Egg. It plays no important role in the story, and it is unknown what happened to this robot after the events of the games.
In other media
In the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics, this robot, referred to as Silver Sonic v2.0 or Silver Sonic II, was a Badnik in the Metal Sonic Series created by Dr. Eggman. When Eggman failed to destroy Station Square with Chaos, he sent Silver Sonic II to attack the city as revenge. However, it was defeated by the Knothole Freedom Fighters and Nate Morgan reprogrammed it to serve as the city's defender. It was later destroyed in the line of duty by Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Ian Flynn refers to this robot as being "Mecha Sonic version 3".
- This robot bares a very strong resemblance to the Mecha Sonic featured in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit). Notably, both are taller than Sonic and have wheels on their heels.
- Several design elements of the robot such as the torso, knees, fingers and eyes resemble 's design from his .
- BumbleKast Standard Q&A for October 27th, 2021 (10:00). YouTube (27 October 2021). Retrieved on 20 March 2022.
- BumbleKast Live Monthly Q&A Stream (1:24:55). YouTube (26 February 2022). Retrieved on 27 February 2022.