"Underground Masquerade" is the fifth episode of the Sonic Underground television series. It first aired on 20 January 1999 in France and on 3 September 1999 in the United States. It was included in Volume 1 and Sonic Mega Mix.
Sleet and Dingo plan to collect the taxes owed to Robotnik from the Duke of Velcronia but keep it for themselves. To avoid the wrath of Robotnik, Sleet and Dingo infiltrate the Underground to corral Manic and friends to the commit the crime and take the blame from the Swatbot police. The scheme is moving along well for the evil duo until they are caught on tape by Max, Manic's friend, who stops the devious Sleet and Dingo enabling the Duke keep his money.
- Allegra (Only appearance)
- Clifton (Only appearance)
- Duke of Velcronia (Only appearance)
- Freedom Fighters (Sonic Underground)
- Max (Only appearance)
- Queen Aleena Hedgehog (Voice)
- Robotnik Empire
- Camper Van
- Sleet and Dingo's tank
- Swatbot police crusier
Title in other languages
|German||Die Straßenbande||The Street Gang|
|Polish||Bal przebierańców||The Masquerade|
|Spanish||Mascarada clandestina||Secret Masquerade|
- The purple mask worn by Manic and Max bares slight resemblance to NiGHTS into Dreams..., another game by Sonic Team.
- Despite the royal Hedgehogs being wanted fugitives, the Swatbots only arrested Manic when they thought he was a thief, once the true culprits were unveiled they released him. This is odd given Robotnik wants the hedgehogs captured at all costs.
|This article or section about TV and comics information is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!