Troll Communications LLC was an American company founded in 1996 that focused on publishing and distributing children's books. It was formed to acquire the assets of the previous incarnation of the business, Troll Associates, which was founded in 1958, and was the second-largest American publisher in the market for books sold to school clubs and fairs at the time. Troll published several books based on the Sonic the Hedgehog series and its spin-off media.
List of publications
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Robotnik's Revenge
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Fortress of Fear
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Friend or Foe?
- Sonic & Knuckles
- Sonic X-Treme
- How to Draw Sonic the Hedgehog & the Gang
- Sonic the Hedgehog Activity Book
- Troll Communications, Inc.. Bizapedia. Archived from the original on 6 December 2020.
- Troll Communications Acquired by Quad Ventures. Writers Write, Inc. (6 September 2002). Archived from the original on 6 December 2020.
- THE MEDIA BUSINESS; Pearson to Buy Stake in Troll. New York Times (27 April 1995). Archived from the original on 26 May 2015.
- Morton, Kate Miller (9 November 2003). Troll, which signaled big-box boom, closes. American City Business Journals. Retrieved on 6 December 2020.