Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
This is the transcript for the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode, "Too Tall Tails".
[The episode begins in the forest. The camera moves to the left side of the screen until it reaches Professor Von Schlemmer, who is tied to a tree by his wrists. Dr. Robotnik is standing next to him.]
- Professor Von Schlemmer: You already forced me to tell you how to build my invention, Dr. Robotnik. Now let me go! Or, you go and I'll stay here.
- Dr. Robotnik: Stop blabbering, Professor! I'm not releasing you until I'm sure your machine works!
[The camera moves over to the left side of the screen. As Scratch is scratching his head with his right index finger, Grounder is holding his left tread in both his hands as he hops on his right tread in pain. They are both standing near Von Schlemmer's Humongo Gizmo.]
- Grounder: Ooh! Oh-ho! Ow-how! Ow! Ow!
[Grounder picks up the lever with his right hand and puts it in the slot, but it won't stay put.]
- Grounder: I need a bolt!
- Scratch: You want a bolt? here's a bolt!
[Scratch runs up to Grounder and grabs the bolt on his back with his left hand. Grounder grunts as Scratch unscrews the bolt.]
- Scratch: Bwahaha!
[Grounder's arms disassemble and his head pops off his body, which falls over. Robotnik walks up to him.]
- Robotnik: You incompetent! This is no time to fall apart! Pull yourself together!
[Grounder's body gets back up and picks up his head with both its hands.]
- Grounder: Will do, O great one!
[Grounder's body puts his head on it upside down. Scratch then puts the lever into the slot.]
- Scratch:Look what I did! I got it finished! I'm Dr. Robotnik's favorite lackey!
- Von Schlemmer: Well, I'm his favorite victim!
[Robotnik is now holding the nozzle of the machine in his right hand.]
- Robotnik: Now we will see how well Professor Von Schlemmer's Humongo Gizmo performs!
[Grounder pulls the lever back with his right hand. The Humongo Gizmo starts up and bounces the hose like a whip. The hose whips Robotnik on his butt.]
- Robotnik: Whoa! Yeow! Ow! Ouch!
[The Humongo Gizmo sputters, then deflates. Scratch and Grounder run up to Robotnik.]
- Grounder: Did it work, O most vile one?
- Robotnik: You stupid mounds of metal!
[Robotnik stands up and growls as his face turns red. He then walks up to Von Schlemmer.]
- Robotnik: Okay, Professor Von Schlemmer, what do we have to do to get your invention to work?
[Von Schlemmer nods his head, "No".]
- Von Schlemmer: I'll never tell you! Unless, of course, you fiendishly torture me!
[Scratch and Grounder, both of whom are carrying tools in their arms, run up to Robotnik.]
- Robotnik: Torture? I think that can be arranged!
[Scratch and Grounder drop the tools in front of Robotnik.]
- Robotnik: Hmmm, what's the most unbearable torture deice I have here?
[Robotnik kneels down and tosses various torture devices aside with his left hand.]
- Robotnik: Some fools might be able to withstand the torment of the rack, the pain of the whip, or the horror of the iron maiden,
[Robotnik then stands up and is now holding a feather in his left hand.]
- Robotnik: But nobody can stand the agony of de-feet!
[Von Schlemmer screams as Grounder pulls his left shoe off his left foot with his right hand. Robotnik is now holding the feather in his right hand.]
- Robotnik: Soon you will be begging to tell me what I want to know!
[Robotnik tickles Von Schlemmer's left foot with the feather, and Von Schlemmer giggles uncontrollably. He pulls on the ropes he is tied to, causing the tree to shake and apples to fall from it. Robotnik ducks, and leaves fall from the tree as well. Robotnik now has an apple in his mouth, which he spits out. He then grunts as an apple hits him on the head.]
- Robotnik: Nobody makes a fool out of Dr. Robotnik! Take this!
[Robotnik tickles Von Schlemmer's left foot again, and Von Schlemmer giggles uncontrollably.]
- Von Schlemmer: Okay! Okay, okay, okay!
[Von Schlemmer continues giggling.]
- Von Schlemmer: I can't stand it!
[Von Schlemmer continues giggling.]
- Von Schlemmer: I'll tell you, I'll tell you!
[Von Schlemmer continues giggling. Scratch is now standing next to the deflated Humongo Gizmo]
- Von Schlemmer: You have the Schmitzel connected to the Fugelmizer, when it should be connected to the Glockenpoogle!
[Von Schlemmer continues giggling. Scratch then grabs a piece of the Humongo in each hand and connects them. The Humongo Gizmo reinflates and starts back up. Grounder's head pops off his body.]
- Grounder: Ha ha! It's working! What's next, your viciousness?
[Von Schlemmer is now in a cage, which is being hoisted up by a helicopter a robot is driving.]
- Robotnik: Take this fool to the deepest, darkest part of the Jungle of Doom, where no one will ever find him!
[Grounder jumps excitedly and rubs his drills together.]
- Grounder: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! This Humongo Gizmo machine is really going to be great!
- Scratch: I was just gonna say the same thing! It's fantastic! It's collosal!
[Robotnik points his right index finger at Scratch and Grounder.]
- Robotnik: When I activate this machine, I will become the undisputed master of Mobius!
[Robotnik laughs evilly as he pounds his fists together. The screen then transitions to a view of Sonic running along the road, with Tails flying behind him. Coconuts, who is riding his segway from "Big Daddy", is chasing after them.]
- Coconuts: I'll catch you yet, you overgrown pincushion! I will, I will, I will!
[Sonic looks back at Coconuts.]
[Sonic looks back at Tails.]
- Sonic: Don't worry, little bud! We'll take a snack break as soon as we shake that metal monkey!
[Sonic screeches to a halt.]
- Sonic: Hang on, little buddy! I've got a great bit comin' up!
[Tails runs up to Sonic as Sonic spins into the ground.]
- Tails: All right!
[Sonic spins and digs down to an underground body of water.]
- Sonic: I'm pullin' a slick trick on banana brains!
[Sonic holds his right hand up to his right ear.]
- Sonic: We got ourselves a gusher!
[Sonic swipes at the dirt holding back the water with his right hand. He runs away as the water chases after him. When Sonic reaches the top of the hole, he shouts at Tails as he grabs his right hand with his left hand and runs away, with him in tow. As the water flows out of the geyser, Coconuts loses control of his segway and slips on the water.]
- Coconuts: Whoa!
[Sonic builds a stone wall, then a brick wall behind the stone wall.]
- Coconuts:: Yipe! Whoa-ho-ho!
[Coconuts drives his segway through the stone wall, leaving a Coconuts-shaped hole in it, then he drives through the brick wall, knocking some of the bricks away.]
- Coconuts: Oof!
[Coconuts then drives into a steel wall and stops.]
- Coconuts: Yipe!
[Coconuts mutters unintelligibly as he is now flattened and falls. Sonic runs up to a sign that says, Welcome To... Weinerville, with Tails flying behind him. He screeches to a halt when he is near the sign.]
- Sonic: Hey, Tails! We're in luck!
[Sonic points his right index finger at the sign.]
- Tails: For sure! Welcome to... Weinerville.
[The citizens of Weinerville are revealed to be anthropomorphic sausages. One of them is revealed to be elderly and holding a cane in his right hand, another is revealed to be a mother holding her purse in her right arm and her son's right hand in her left hand as they walk across the road together. They pass by a kid talking to a man, and two men having a converstation near a sausage-shaped car. Three more citizens are also shown, one of them holding a box in both her hands, and another with glasses and a blue shirt talking to one in a business suit.]
- Tails: All right! It's the weenie capital of Mobius!
- Sonic: I've heard of this place. They've got the best chili dogs on the planet! Hey, this is a real weenie town!
[Sonic points his right index finger at the Super Sausage Factory, which is loading sausages into a sausage-shaped truck.]
- Sonic: Get a load of this Super Sausage Factory!
- Tails: Yum! Yeah, I just hope they can make em' fast enough for me to eat! I'm starved!
[Mayor Knackwurst jumps excitedly when he sees Sonic and Tails.]
- Mayor Knackwurst: Hoo! I don't believe it! Sonic ze famous Hedgehog is here! In my town! In person!
[Knackwurst runs up to Sonic and Tails.]
- Knackwurst: Welcome! I'm Mayor Knackwurst!
- Tails: Hi, I'm hungry!
- Sonic: You'll have to excuse my little chum. We missed a lot of meals the last few days.
[Knackwusrt laughs, then pats Tails' head with his left hand.]
- Knackwurst: All growing youngsters have bottomless appetites! It will be my honor to serve you a feast of Weinerville's delectable delights!
[The screen transitions to the next scene, where Sonic and Tails are seated at a table outside a diner, where the Waitress is serving them.]
- Waitress: Hi, Y'all! Will this table do?
- Sonic: Just fine, Ma'am. Thanks!
[Sonic holds up his right thumb.]
- Knackwurst: Which of our famous delicacies would you prefer?
[The waitress comes in, carrying a tray of various hot dogs in both her hands. Sonic and Tails stare hungrily at them.]
- Waitress: Our chili dogs, kraut dogs, corn dogs, turkey dogs, veinerschnitzel, brown schviga.
- Tails: They all look scrumptious, for a start!
[The Waitress puts a plate of chili dogs on the table with her right hand. Tails picks up the plate with both his hands and eats the chili dogs on it. Sonic stares at Tails in shock. Tails then licks the plate clean.]
- Tails: Real good! Now I'm ready for the main course!
[Tails now has several empty plates near him. Sonic chuckles.]
- Sonic: When Tails gets as hungry as this, you never need a garbage disposal!
[The screen transitions to the next scene, where Robotnik is standing near the Humongo Gizmo, pulling the lever back and forth with both his hands. Scratch and Grounder are standing next to him.]
- Grounder: Aw, go on! No way that humongo gizmo can really make something big out of something small!
[Robotnik turns to face Grounder.]
- Robotnik: Stop yapping, and I'll give you a demonstration! First, I'll need something very tiny!
[Robotnik points his right index finger at Scratch and Grounder.]
- Scratch: How bout'... Grounder's brain? Bwahaha!
- Grounder (sarcastically): Funny.
[Robotnik walks up to Grounder, and picks the lint out of his belly button with his right hand.]
- Robotnik: This'll do; belly button lint!
[Robotnik puts the lint on the stool. He is now holding the nozzle of the Humongo Gizmo in his right hand and the hose in his left, and turns to face Grounder.]
- Robotnik: Okay, Grounder! Commence the enlargement action!
[Grounder pulls the lever forward with his right hand, and the Humongo Gizmo starts up. Orange gas sprays from the nozzle. which makes the lint grow.]
- Robotnik: Oh! Success! But let's make it really humongous! Full power!
- Grounder: Your every wish is my command, your sliminess!
[Grounder pulls the lever back with his right hand. He then loses control and pushes it forward.]
- Grounder: Oops!
[Electrical sparks emit from the machine, and Grounder screams in shock. Scratch runs up to him.]
- Scratch: Give me that, you dodo!
[Scratch grabs the lever with both his hands.]
- Robotnik: I'm surrounded by incompetence! Must I do everything myself?
[Robotnik runs up to the Humongo Gizmo and pulls the lever forward with both his hands. The lever then breaks off.]
- Scratch: Uh-oh!
[Scratch and Grounder stare in shock as the Humongo Gizmo's boiler expands, until it looks as if it is going to burst.]
- Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder: It's gonna explode!
[Sure enough, the boiler of the Humongo Gizmo does explode. Orange gas emits from it, and when it clears, Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder are revealed to be covered in ash. The tree then falls on them. The screen then transitions to a view outside the Weinerville diner. Tails is still sitting at the table, holding a fork in his left hand and a knife in his right as he eats the sausage on the fork noisily, then burps. He picks up the plate with his right hand and tosses it in the pile behind him. Sonic is standing next to Knackwurst.]
- Sonic: Right now, the only thing bigger than Tails' appetite is his stomach!
[Tails is now holding a blue napkin in his right hand, which he wipes his mouth with.]
- Tails: Great Grub! Now where's a good place for dessert?
- Waitress: Hon, why don't y'all try Major Mustard's 41-Flavor Ice Cream Emporium?
[Tails walks away.]
- Tails: 41 flavors? Is that all?
[The sound of hissing can be heard as Sonic looks up.]
- Sonic: Hey, what's that?
[A cloud of orange gas from the Humongo Gizmo can be seen looming over Weinerville.]
- Knackwurst: Hmmm. Strangest-looking cloud I've ever seen!
[Tails walks towards Major Mustard's 41-Flavor Ice Cream Emporium.]
- Tails: I'll start out with a triple-decker cone, then you'll see some major munching!
[The orange gas cloud looms down at Tails, who coughs violently.]
- Tails: Hey, what's happening?
[Tails begins to grow massively in size. He soon becomes the size of a giant.]
- Tails: Hey, the buildings are getting smaller!
[Sonic runs up to Tails.]
- Sonic: No, the buildings are the same! It's you! Something's haywire, little buddy! Why, you're gettin' taller!
- Tails: Yeah, I am! All right!
[Tails stops growing.]
- Tails: I don't like this anymore, Sonic! Do something! I'm scared!
[The camera moves down to Sonic.]
- Tails: Don't worry, little buddy! I'll figure somethin' out!
[Tails rubs his stomach with both his hands.
- Tails: My appetite's getting bigger! I'm so hungry, I can't stand it!
[Tails reaches down and grabs Major Mustard's 41-Flavor Ice Cream emporium with his right hand. The citizens of Weinerville scream and panic as they run away. Ice cream cones fall out of Major Mustard's 41-Flavor Ice Cream Emporium, which Tails now eats.]
- Tails: Do something, Sonic! I can't stop eating! I gotta split before I hurt somebody!
[The citizens of Weinerville panic as they run away from the Super Sausage Factory, which Tails stomps with his left foot. The citizens of Weinerville run past Sonic, who shakes his right hand.]
- Sonic: Don't panic! I'll think of something! I hope.
[Tails walks past the Welcome To... Weinerville sign, which Knackwurst is standing near.]
- Tails: I'm so hungry, I can't control myself!
[Tails' right tail hits the Welcome To... Weinerville... sign. Knackwurst stares in shock and screams as the sign breaks and falls towards him.]
- Knackwusrst: Oh no! Help!
[The screen fades to black.]