- Amy: The new Emerald Coast Resort sounds like the perfect place to get away from it all! You can hang out at the beach, or float in the crystal clear ocean all day long, then dine as you watch a spectacular sunset. It sounds absolutely romantic! I wish we were going to the opening party!
- Cream: We'll have fun at the Thorndyke's villa. Are you ready to go, Cheese?
[Cheese replies in excitement.]
- Tails: I'm ready too, guys! My flight plan will take us right to the Emerald Coast.
- Chris: Be careful, Tails, and try not to let anybody see you.
- Chuck: They won't have a problem for as long as they stay on the grounds of the villa.
- Chris: I wish I could hang out with them instead of going to the resort opening.
- Chuck: I know, but your mother can't make it, so she needs you to go in her place. You won't have to stay long, and after, you can join the others at the villa.
- Chris: That's great. I can give you a swimming lesson, Sonic.
- Sonic: You guys go on without me. I'm gonna stay right here.
- Chris: Huh?
- Amy: Sonic, you mean you're not coming with us?
- Sonic: That's right! Have fun, I've gotta run!
[Sonic runs off.]
- Chris: That's weird. I wonder why Sonic doesn't want to go to the Emerald Coast with us.
- Amy: It must be because Sonic hates water. He won't come near the ocean because he can't swim.
[Flashback of the ending of "Chaos Control Freaks" plays.]
- Chris: I forgot that.
- Tails: But Sonic doesn't have to swim, he could go running on the beach.
- Amy: It's not gonna be as much fun without Sonic...
- Chris: Hmmm...
- Ella: Mr. Chris, we have to leave now or you'll be late for the ceremony.
- Chuck: Have a great time, Chris.
- Chris: [Nods] We'll meet up later.
- Amy: Okay. Don't be long.
- Tails: See you there.
[Cheese replies in excitement.]
- Amy: And don't be nervous, Chris. That opening party will be just fine.
- Chris: Yeah. [Chuckles]
[The X-Tornado prepares for take off as Chuck tilts all of the palm trees in the X-Tornado's path away from the plane.]
- Tails: Next stop, Emerald Coast. Hang on! [X-Tornado speeds along the runaway.] Here we go!
- Chris: Huh?
[X-Tornado flies above.]
- Mr. Tanaka: Master Chris, remember that you are representing the Thorndyke family on this trip.
- Chris: I'll do my best, Mr. Tanaka.
- Sonic: Who needs the ocean?
[The Sonic X opening theme "Gotta Go Fast" or "Sonic X" plays. The next scene shows an overview of the Emerald Coast Resort. Tails, Amy, Cream and Cheese are seen in the water. Amy is later swimming in the water.]
- Amy: This place is unbelievable!
- Tails: It sure is, Amy! I'm really glad we came.
- Cream: And we'll have even more fun when Chris gets here.
[Fireworks are seen above.]
- Chris: [Sighs]
- Mr. Tanaka: Try to look interested.
[Amy walks around the beach.]
- Amy: Lovely... I just wish Sonic were here to enjoy this with me...
[Daydreams about having romantic moments with Sonic.]
- Amy: It would be so romantic! WE'D BE SO HAPPY!
[A coconut drops onto her head, and Amy gets mad with the coconut.]
- Amy: You just ruined my fantasy!
[Amy throws it across the ocean, revealing the submerged E-38 Octoron.]
- Amy: Just thinking about Sonic can make me crazy!
[Amy hears a man and woman giggling nearby.]
- Wendy: You're so wonderful, Chad. [Chad and Wendy giggles.]
- Amy: Sonic, WHERE ARE YOU?!
- Wendy: Chad, I've made something for you.
- Chad: For me?
- Wendy: Yes. It's nothing really, but I want you to have it. It's a lucky charm for when you go into the water. It's just like mine.
- Chad: Thank you. I'll always wear it and think about you.
- Wendy: Oh, Chad...
- Chad: Oh, Wendy...
- Amy: Hmm, I wonder what Sonic would say.
- Cream: Who's that for, Amy?
- Amy: Eh? Oh, nobody.
- Cream: You didn't make that for Sonic, did you?
- Amy: No, of course not.
[An explosion occurs, leaving Amy, Tails, Cream and Cheese shocked. The public in the hotel flee away to safety.]
- Dr. Eggman: I'm turning the Emerald Coast Resort into my kind of stomping ground!
[The tentacles of E-38 Octoron smashes a boat.]
- Dr. Eggman: Alright, time for my de-construction crew!
[An army of E-39 Quizon robots emerge from the ocean and begins to demolish the hotel.]
- Chris: I have to find a way to call Sonic.
- Dr. Eggman: You're my first guests! Welcome to Eggman's Scream Park, where your first vacation is guaranteed to be your last!
- Mr. Tanaka: Stay back, Chris, I will guard you. As your father's servant, it is my duty to protect you, even if it means sacrificing myself. Now it is time for both of us to face our fate!
- Ella: Easy now! [Pulls Mr. Tanaka aside] Tanaka, you aren't even strong enough to lick a stamp.
- Chris: It's true. Right now, our only hope is Sonic.
- Sonic: Hey! Huh? Oh... I forgot that everybody's gone but me. You don't see beautiful flowers like this at the seashore. The mountains are far superior!
- Chuck: Sonic! So, you're finally here, are you?
- Sonic: Yeah?
[Chuck switches the television on.]
- TV reporter: A gang of robot destroyers has been wrecking hotels and resorts all along the Emerald Coast. The situation is growing more dangerous by the hour. Authorities have issued evacuation orders.
[TV switches onto Eggman.]
- Dr. Eggman: [Laughs] The owners of the Emerald Coast Resort didn't invite me to their opening, so I knocked it down and turned it into my own vacation destination! It's now... Eggman's Scream Park!
- Bokkun: [Laughs] I brought you a personal invitation. Your friend Chris is already there! He's having a great time! Stop by, we'll have a real blast!
[Sonic panics with the bomb in his hand before it explodes. Bokkun flies away while laughing.]
- Sonic: [Shakes his head and shrugs] Oh, well... [Runs off]
- Amy: [Looks through binoculars] It's Eggman!
- Tails: Out of the way! I've gotta save Chris! [Amy throws her binoculars at Tails and hops onto the X-Tornado] Amy, what are you doing?!
- Amy: Sonic's gonna show up to help, but if he doesn't, Chris will need all the help he can get.
- Tails: Okay, here we go!
[The X-Tornado takes off.]
- Cream: I hope they make it back safely.
- Dr. Eggman: [Laughs] Build faster! Don't use too many nails and bolts, and make sure you water down the cement. I want these rides to be the most dangerous in the universe!
[A blue streak speeds through a metal structure, causing it to collapse along with the E-39 robots that were working on it.]
- Sonic: Well, well...
- Chris: Sonic!
- Sonic: Hiya, Chris! Thought I'd drop by for a visit!
- Dr. Eggman: You fell right into my trap, Sonic! I know you can't swim, so I lured you to the sea! Get him, Octoron!
[Sonic dodges E-38 Octoron's tentacles and attempts to kick him but gets caught in its tentacle.]
- Dr. Eggman: You won't get away...
- Sonic: Oh, yeah? Just watch me!
[E-38 Octoron submerges Sonic underwater.]
- Chris: Let him go!
- Dr. Eggman: [Laughs] I'm giving Sonic a choice: he can either forfeit the fight or forfeit his life!
[E-38 Octoron resurfaces Sonic out of the water]
- Dr. Eggman: Well, how do you like the ocean?
- Sonic: It's delightful!
- Dr. Eggman: Good. Then let's see how long you're able to stay under!
[E-38 Octoron attempts to pull Sonic underwater, but Sonic runs desperately on the ground.]
- Dr. Eggman: Don't let Sonic slip out of your grip, Octoron! Haul that hedgehog back into the ocean, and don't let him up for air! Come on, Octoron! Flex those tentacles!
- Amy: Sonic!
[Amy opens the X-Tornado's windshield glass and jumps off.]
- Tails: AMY, WAIT!
- Amy: LET HIM GOOO!
[Amy smashes the tentacle with her Piko Piko Hammer, causing the tentacle to break. The tentacle knocks the E-38 Octoron into the water.]
- Dr. Eggman: HOW COULD YOU?!
- Amy: Keep your rotten robots away from my Sonic, or you're gonna be SORRY!
- Sonic: Thanks, Amy!
[Sonic runs along a track and jumps off.]
- Tails: Hey, Sonic!
- Dr. Eggman: Oh, no!
- Amy: Sonic!
- Sonic: Woah! Lighten up, Amy, ugh!
- Dr. Eggman: You won this time, but I'm not through!
- Sonic: Yeah, right! [Eggman flies away] What you did was crazy!
- Amy: I know, but you make me do crazy things!
- Tails: Everything okay down there?
- Sonic: Yeah, Tails! Thanks for the ring! Thank you.
- Amy: Hey!
- Sonic: Huh?
- Amy: Sonic, this is a bracelet I made to protect you in the water.
- Sonic: Oh... You made it for me?
- Amy: If you wear it, it'll bring you good luck.
- Sonic: Really?
[Just when Sonic is about to grab the bracelet, the ground shakes, causing Amy to fling the bracelet.]
- Amy: Your bracelet!
[Several E-39 Quizon robots stack above one another into a snake-like robot, Serpenter, destroying the bracelet in the process.]
- Amy: I can't believe it!
- Dr. Eggman: I told you I wasn't through with you, Sonic, didn't I? My Quizon have merged to form Serpenter, and it's ready to strike! Impressive, isn't it, Sonic?
- Sonic: Well, that thing is pretty tall, but I bet in a battle, it comes up short!
- Dr. Eggman: You need more than speed to survive this robot, Sonic!
- Sonic: Really? Yo, fangface! Let's see how quickly you can slither!
[Sonic jumps away.]
- Dr. Eggman: After him, Serpenter! Get rid of that blue bozo!
- Sonic: You heard your boss, slowpoke! Right here! Catch me!
- Amy: [Cries] I guess my charm... wasn't so lucky... [Cries and then grows into anger]
- Dr. Eggman: Alright, Serpenter, you know what to do! Put the squeeze on Sonic and then toss him out to sea!
- Amy: NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!
[Dr. Eggman and Sonic turn their attention towards Amy.]
- Amy: DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!
[Amy strikes Serpenter with her hammer.]
- Sonic: Whoa...
- Dr. Eggman: Oh, my...
[Amy continues to swing her hammer, destroying Serpenter's layers one-by-one.]
- Dr. Eggman: Oh, no... perhaps I'd better... go...
[A spring launches Amy up into the air and Amy whacks the Egg Mobile into the sea before doing it again for the second time, creating a huge splash.]
- Sonic: AMY!
[Sonic inhales and dives into the water to rescue Amy.]
- Tails: I can't believe it! Sonic's swimming!
- Chris: No, Sonic!
[Amy seemingly notices Sonic swimming towards her. She then daydreams.]
- Amy: Hey, Sonic! Hold on! Wait for me!
[Sonic finally stops.]
- Cream: Wake up, Amy!
- Amy: Huh?
[Amy wakes up. It is now sunset, and she is back in the beach chair. Cream is with her.]
- Cream: Amy, you're awake!
- Amy: Where am I?
- Cream: You're back at Chris' villa. They brought you here after you were pulled out of the water.
[Sits up and looks around]
- Amy: Who brought me?
- Cream: Chris and Tails in the X Tornado.
- Amy: Is... Sonic okay?!
- Cream: Yes, but he went back home.
[Amy looks down at her hand to see the bracelet is no longer there.]
- Amy: Oh... The bracelet's gone! I made it just for him, and now it's gone...
- Cream: Don't cry...
- Amy: It was a good luck bracelet to protect him in the water, but I guess Sonic had good luck anyway.
- Cream: I think Sonic's very lucky.
[Tails, Chris and Cream are giggling happily on the sand.]
- Sonic: [Sneezes] Sonic, you've gotta stay out of the water!
[Amy's bracelet is seen on Sonic's arm. The Sonic X closing theme "Gotta Go Fast" (shortened) plays as the credits roll.]