Team Attack Amigo is a stage in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). It is one of the downloadable levels in the game and was released on 20 February 2007 for Xbox 360 on the Xbox Live Marketplace in all regions while the PlayStation 3 version was released in Asia at the same date and in European and PAL regions on 29 November 2007.
In Team Attack Amigo, the player plays through a collection of the game's regular action stages as Miles "Tails" Prower, Blaze the Cat and E-123 Omega, with each stage being slightly modified from their original version to accompany each playable character's respective movesets. In each action stage, the player simply needs to reach the Goal Ring to proceed to the next action stage. As Tails, he plays through Crisis City, Radical Train and Kingdom Valley. Blaze will go through Tropical Jungle and Aquatic Base. Finally, Omega will play through Dusty Desert, White Acropolis and then battle the Egg-Genesis. Once defeated, the level will end.
- It has been noted that Tails is able to run faster in this stage compared to regular action stages.
- Team Attack Amigo has the highest number of Rings in a Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) action stage, having a total of 1852.
- At the start of the Kingdom Valley portion, there is a place behind the player where they can end the section immediately. However, it is behind an invisible wall that one can barely squeeze through.
- In the Act Trial select, it is referred as 'TeamAttackAmigo', without the spaces.
- Additional Episode "Team Attack Amigo". Xbox Live Marketplace. Retrieved on 4 January 2017.
- Team Attack Amigo. PlayStation Store. Retrieved on 4 January 2017.
- Sonic 06 (PS3): Team Attack Amigo - Ring Attack (1838 Rings). YouTube (8 November 2015).
- (WR) Sonic 06 Team Attack Amigo Speedrun 8'08"874. YouTube. sharu6262 (4 March 2019). Retrieved on 25 July 2019.