Anybody want to screenshot the Crisis City hub world and put the pic on the page? Thx. Knuckles Chaotix 21:52, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Don't worry folks I have User:CesarTeamHYRO on it and he get one for Rooftop Run! So go me! 188.8.131.52 22:04, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Well, I guess that settles that. Knuckles Chaotix 22:09, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- But just to be safe we need back-up, in that case will you post them, you should watch the video on the page get a camera take a picture and boom it's done. 184.108.40.206 22:13, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- In case User:CesarTeamHYRO doesn't upload them. Oh and Knuckles Chaotix can you upload a image of the Sonic Power Cannon for us. 220.127.116.11 22:17, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not sure I can do that. The reason I asked somebody else to upload the Crisis City pic was because this site won't let me upload pics from Windows Paint.... I can try, but I can't find anything on Google. Knuckles Chaotix 22:20, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, I didn't know that. Oh well, I'll get it tomorrow. Knuckles Chaotix 22:26, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
We need an Image of Rooftop Run, so I hope Ces can get to it soon!
- That was me earlier BTW 18.104.22.168 02:11, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Am I missing something here? When was there a Wii version for Sonic Generations?
I am seriously confused...
22.214.171.124 16:29, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
No. It was just some user adding his fanfiction to the page. I tried to fix it.
There is no Nintendo console version of Sonic Generations so far since the Wii cannot handle the Hedgehog Engine's next-gen graphics. I wonder if maybe there could be a Wii U port for this game since now it can handle the graphics and physics of the other seventh-gen consoles.OrbAdventures (talk) 00:02, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Where did "White World" come from? The manual for the game says "White Space", therefore, that's the official name.126.96.36.199 13:37, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Shouldn't the era names really be mentioned in-game if they're going to have names on here? It seems they're only named in the titles of three trailers, and even then the classic era is called the Genesis era. Skooa (talk) 10:48, July 31, 2020 (UTC)
- Like many other parts of the stuff, it required an official source to prove that it is from the "era". "Classic Sonic" and "Modern Sonic" are the ideas. FredCat 11:31, July 31, 2020 (UTC)
- I'll be honest, I'm not too well versed in how the Sonic Generations pages were handled. You're allowed to make any changes you deem fit if these names aren't really used. DECOOL! (talk) 19:21, July 31, 2020 (UTC)