Tikal is the best she just rocks and she is the best character out of all of them ?
I have always been curious where she have headed of to next after the game. Since she was sealed in the Master Emerald, not really sure if by doing so surrendered her mortality. Has she passed on as a spirit or as a godess? I tend to over-think these things. I know that she and Chaos appeared in SA2B but only under 2-player game and out of storyline so dunno if that counts.--Mystic Monkey 20:25, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
A fan-comic of Sonic Adventure 2 made by a person who actually works for Sega and drafts the drawings for Sonic Universe shows Tikal in the shards in his comic. Considering he works for Sega, and has a high enough position in the company to actually have a radio show on Sega's Sonic Radio (or something like that, you may know this guy through the username he uses on all websites, not to mention the show is named after that), this may be a sign that Sega & Sonic Team already decided about that, yet never publically announced it. --Cross Drago 18:30, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- It would be useful if you provided this person's name. If they provide draft the drawings for Sonic Universe then it's almost certain that they do not work for Sega, but rather for Archie Comics, which publishes under a Sega license. And even if they do work for Sega, his ideas may not be representative of the whole of the organization. -- Supermorff 18:37, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- @ Cross Drago
SegaSonic Radio is a fan produced radio show broadcast in Australia. It is a spin off organization from "The Sonic Stadium" web site. I'm guessing what you saw is fanart, perhaps done by Elson Darkspeeds, he's one of their top DJs and a really talented artist. Sonictoast 19:19, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
I noticed on her profile it is said she was born on Angel Island. I think thats wrong, as far as I know she was sealed within the Master Emerald moments before a chunk of her peoples kingdom rose from the Mystic Ruins and became known as Angel Island. She could of been born in the city of the Mystic Ruins before they became ruins ("Ancient Mystic Ruins"?) Or at least her place of birth was unmentioned but pressumed to be the Mystic Ruins since thats where her father lived. Should I correct this?--Mystic Monkey sez 02:02, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Go for it. With the exception of Sonic (and maybe one or two comic characters), I don't think any character's birthplace has been revealed canonically. -- Supermorff 10:16, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
Possible spliting of the article
Might it be an idea to create a seperate article for the Sonic The Comic incarnation of Tikal? --Danish Ranger 15:58, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
- If you've got enough to make an article, go for it! -- Supermorff 21:01, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
I had my edit reverted for adding abilities from the Sonic Adventure 2 2-Player mode. What gives? The abilities are even in the Abilities and weaknesses section of the article. Zakor1138 23:58, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Capricorn; how do we know?
It says her sign is a Capricorn (WOOT CAPRICORN FOR TEH WIN! xD), but we don't have any proof of that. All we know is that the game came out at that time, not when her birthday is. Can I delete that? MimitheHedgehog:3 09:16, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Is Tikal very ticklish?
Hey, I think Tikal should be flight type, dont you?188.8.131.52 11:34, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
"Tikal" or "Tikal the Echidna"?
- You're right. I looked at the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle name, the Sonic X eyecatch card image, her Sonic Channel profile and the Sonic Chronicles codex text. It should just be Tikal. It seems like some fans like to add a "full name", since there's no official source that uses it. LinkTheLefty (talk) 22:39, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I can't find anything either. -- 22:54, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I've gone through the card collection of Sonic Rivals and Sonic Rivals 2 and both games uses "Tikal", not "Tikal the Echidna". Mystic Orb (TP.CO.EC) 08:32, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
Keep Your Hopes!
She may have concealed herself with the emerald with Chaos but she is not dead! She has only put her soul in the Master Emerald and her soul lives on and is now spirit and is immortal, I may actually be sad about her having the least appearances but I just want to hope that she may appear in Sonic Boom! She is my favorite character because she is so pretty and cute and I always feel depressed into seeing my favorite character being killed off. Lets all hope she will appear more often —Preceding unsigned comment added by TheSecondSon15 (talk • contribs) 15:09, October 22, 2016
I have got a clear that Knuckles is not directly descendent to Tikal, since she's dead at age 14. I also reverted the edit that had Knuckles gain "(descendent)" down in the Relationship section, however that was later removed from the article.
What I am talking about is... it's in her infobox, which listed Knuckles in her "Family" section. That should be removed as well. FredCat 17:34, October 25, 2018 (UTC)
- Ultra confirmed that Knuckles and Tikal are indeed related, but not directly descendent/ancestor. So let's say that they are some-number of great "second-cousin" or something like that. FredCat 22:14, October 25, 2018 (UTC)