This talk page has Archives:
I fixed an incorrect date and someone reverted the edit, thus putting back the wrong date.
I know we're all ipod friendly and everything, but do you guys have a plug for my zune?
W£HY DOES EVERY CAtOGRY I MAKE DIsSSAPWER???????>@<??/?//????????/?//?
- Well, I don't know what "disssapwer" means, but they keep getting removed because they're unnecessary. Myself 123 13:41, September 27, 2017 (UTC)
Incorrect issue number
Hi! I just noticed that the main page says that it's linking to the fourth issue of the IDW Comics, while the link, image, and description are for the fifth issue. Could someone change the text "IDW Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 4" on the main page to "IDW Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 5"? Thanks in advance if someone fixes this! Wikikinetic (talk) 21:18, May 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Fixed. Thank you for pointing it out. SilverPlays97 (Wall) (Contributions) 21:17, June 27, 2018 (UTC)
Incorrect issue numbers (2)
Hi! I just noticed that the main page says that it's linking to the fifth issue of the IDW Comics and the sixth issue of the same, while the link, image, and description are for Issue 6 and Issue 7, respectively. Could someone change the text "IDW Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 5" and "IDW Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 6" on the main page to "IDW Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 6" and "IDW Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 7", respectively? Thanks in advance if someone fixes this! Wikikinetic (talk) 23:31, June 28, 2018 (UTC)
- I don’t know why I keep forgetting that. Anyway, it’s done. DeCool99 (talk) 23:36, June 28, 2018 (UTC)
List of pages that may have Sonic Retro content
These pages have Sonic Retro listed in the "External Links", are linked in the talk page, or where referenced as a source outside of the (main) space. This is NOT a list of articles confirmed to have SR-copied content.
To find out if a page has copied SR content, compare the SR page to the SNN page and look to see if any written sections are very similar or identical. If you find one, completely rewrite it. If you can not rewrite it in one sitting, leave the cleanup or rewrite template and bold the link here. Once you are done removing any copied SR content from the page, put at <s> through the page listed here. If no copied SR content was found, just remove the page from the list.
Please note images from SR are allowed, but it should be noted they came from SR in the image page. If you are unsure if an image is used fairly, contact an active admin.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2013)/Beta elements
Sonic the Hedgehog (8-bit)/Beta elements Connor Bringas
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Simon Wai prototype)
- Deem Bristow
- Sonic Jr.
- Egg Carrier (Sonic Adventure) - Area sections need to be rewritten
Archie Knuckles' Chaotix
- Sonic & Knuckles
- Lost Prologue
Mystic Haunt Zone
- Every Princess Sally miniseries issue page
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Archie Sonic & Knuckles
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sonic Adventure 2/Beta elements
- All Sonic Drift 2 courses
- Sonic Generations/Beta elements
- Sonic Golf
- Sonic Hearts
- Sonic Hopping
- Sonic Kart 3D X
- Sonic Live in Sydney
- Sonic Rivals
- Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble
- Sonic World Adventure (manga)
- Archie Sonic the Hedgehog In Your Face!
- Sonic the Fighters
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Robotnik's Oil
- Sonic the Hedgehog: The Invisible Robotnik
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)/Beta elements
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2013)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (TV series)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Watermill Press book)
- Archie Sonic the Hedgehog issues 28-36
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Nick Arcade prototype)
- Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure Gamebook 1 & 4
- Sonic the Hedgehog Level Creator
- Super Sonic Dance Attack
- Ring Boomerang
- Archie Tails Issue 1 & 2
- The Better One Wins!
- Sonic the Hedgehog Material Collection
- Has Bean
- Egg Gauntlet Zone
- Robotnik's Ship
- Hidden Palace Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 2)
- Circus (Sonic Lost World)
- Untitled STI Sonic Game
- Mega 6 Volume 3
- Sonic DS
- Sister Sonic
- Sonic Saturn
- Dust Hill Zone
- I wondering if I'm doing any of these correctly? So at the moment, I've worked on the Deem Bristow and Sonic Ride articles. So for Deem, I rewrote some of the content, and added a note on its image page about it being taken from SR, but I'm not sure if it really is a "free license" or whether I should change that. As for Sonic Ride, where a section was copied from SR, I just added the rewrite template in and left the content on there. The OP doesn't say whether the copied content should be removed immediately or not after adding a template. Kettlon (talk) 18:13, January 8, 2019 (UTC)