This talk page has Archives:
- There isn't a page for SA2:battle, it's a redirect. They are both remakes of the same game and their differences can be summed-up on the original's page. SilverPlays97 (Wall) (Contributions) 15:14, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
What glitch? There is no glitch in windy valley that makes you have metal. IF there is, can someone tell me how to do it?
the last time i rea, NO
Wish the glitch was real togh
Achievement: Sonic Adventure DX
I'm going to add a controls section for this game but since I only have the Xbox Live Arcade re-release version, I will need someone to do for the other platforms (Dreamcast, Gamecube etc.). OrbAdventures (talk) 00:42, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
GUYS! THAT WINDY VALLEY GLITCH TO GET METAL IS STILL THERE!!! WTF!
06 Lover Neo
I dunno about editing. it seems like im just a bigprob around here. Oh, and by the way, technically Sonic's first true 3d appearence is actually in nights christmas blast
You've edited before, why the suddern change? If you had removed that mis-information instead of complaining about it, it would've been gone so much sooner. Don't be afraid to edit. Myself 123 19:49, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Well, having taken a look at my current "contributions", I have been nothing but a cry baby and a large nuisiance. I think it would be safer if i alert somemore senior members like Myself123, Genejs, or Sacorguy. besides, i very well know that a few of you wanted to block me.
What? No-one ever wanted to block you, what ever you the impression of that? I don't want to block people, I have to block people when they break the rules and you never broke the rules. You should just edit a page if you find something wrong. Myself 123 19:54, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry. i think i just got a little emotional. im pretty scared ill mess up again. oh, someone DID block me, and i saw a few chatter that they should "take action" on me. thanks for pullin me through tough.
06 Lover Neo
Oh, Myself 123, i guess i should raise the question: Should i make an account or not?
06 Lover Neo
- Hi, "06 Lover Neo", I'm Bullet Francisco, one of the administrators here at the Sonic News Network. Try not to get off-topic on article talk pages, next time message Myself 123 at his talk page, which can be found here. Anyways, to answer your question (even though it wasn't directed at me), it is always best to create an account. This gives you an identity, which allows us to identify you easier and credit you for you work. You also get special features unregistered contributors do not. Please consider. -- 19:40, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
i know what you saidf about off topic. but i dont know how to GET to his talkpage. i just need one reassurrence. does this thing send an email to my seniors for permission, alerts my dad+mom, and force me to sign in on face book? if no on all, then i will.
Told ya I'd make an account
I think the SA1 beta elements should be merged. Like, in it's own sub section here. In fact, that should happen to all the beta elements: merge to form a wholesome descriptive article, containing just aout every nook and cranny bout the game. Sound good?
yeah, well ill need some help. i dont yet know how to do big bucks here, as i recently was the annymous contributor 06 lover neo. i have had several failed accounts, but his looks like it. Off topic, soz, how do i merge articles? do i need to slowly, agonizingly, need to cut and paste EVRY D*MN THINg. or, is there something easier?
Digital Port's Chao Mechanics
I was browsing Chao Island this weekend, and it mentioned that they dumbed down the breeding mechanics for Chao in the 360/PSN version. Is that worth mentioning on the article or no? EpicSaiyajin (talk) 19:40, August 25, 2016 (UTC)
Chaos and Tikal returned to their own time?
Is this really what happened? In the end credits, it says that they were free of the emerald and ascended into the heavens, while in other media it seems they were both trapped within the emerald. In either of these cases, Chaos I know makes several appearances in games that chronologically take place after this one, how is that possible?Cofefe (talk) 06:59, November 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Please, use Discussions instead for your question regarding the "game" itself.--Luma.dash (talk) 09:56, November 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Ok then, sorry. I thought it would be appropriate to raise the issue here since we could potentially have innacurate data on this page.Cofefe (talk) 18:22, November 1, 2018 (UTC)
First 3D game?
- Sonic 3D Blast is the Spin-Off Sonic Game that released on Mega Drive/GENESIS in November 1996, while Sonic Adventure is the Main Sonic Game that first released on Dreamcast in September 1999 (Or Japanese Release in December 1998).
So to answer your question, Sonic 3D Blast is the first 3D game to be released.
- FredCat 21:26, July 20, 2020 (UTC)