I didn't see that, but you did change put the name of the link as Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), even though that was the name of the page that link, err, links too. That is what was pointless. Myself 123 19:58, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
Yea, I know, I didn't intend on doing that, but I must've accidentally done that. That happened before too, maybe there is a problem with Oasis, I'm on it right now to categorize images... --Bullet Francisco Don't Be a Jerk to the Bullet! 19:59, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
Flames of Disaster
Because the power of the Sol Emeralds are fire based, do you think it has something to do with the fact Iblis is sealed within Blaze? I doubt the theory that the Sol Emeralds were once Chaos Emeralds, but a theory to support it could be that the Sol Emeralds became the Chaos Emeralds if they each have a seventh of the Flames of Disaster which warped them into there new forms and give them fire elemental properties. If the theory that Blaze didn't die at the end of '06 (which she didn't in Generations) and simply passed on to the Sol Dimension then who knows what she went up to between her arrival and her crowing as princess.--Mystic Monkey is a proud MonoBook Wikian. 11:07, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
- P/ sure Nega only refers to Blaze being the guardian of the Jeweled scepter? I know of no reference to Blaze's royal line having pyrokinesis either, though I accept that her having it from birth makes this theory very knotty. But that's what makes the theorizing fun!
What would clinch this for me, though, is a citation for the claim that "in her 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog profile it is mentioned that she is the guardian of the Sol Emeralds and a princess of her own dimension".
- Well, there's this on her page ...
- But that doesn't answer my question about below, from Sol Emerald.
- I want to know if said "2006 Sonic the Hedgehog profile" is, in fact, ingame, or is from a website like the previous reference. I take the website as somewhat less canonical (note the reference to Blaze's "cape"), so I want to see if there's any wiggle room for theories here. AngusET (talk) 02:00, April 28, 2020 (UTC)
- It's from the website. Either way it's confirmed through other sources, most notably Sonic Rush, that Blaze is the guardian of the Sol Emeralds. It's also confirmed that Sonic Rush takes place before '06 and Iizuka's explanation for this is that everyone had amnesia. Myself 123 02:53, April 28, 2020 (UTC)
- Ah yes, Izuka's infamous flip-flop of God . Maybe I'm not that worried about canonicity, lol. And yeah, I was aware of Sonic Rush, just wondering if I could relate the Sol Emeralds to '06 since they're not specifically tied to Blaze's linneage. AngusET (talk) 05:44, May 1, 2020 (UTC)