My Theory on why Shadow may be an enemy of Team Sonic.
Ok, so recently there have been reports that Shadow will be an occasional Foe/Rival against Team Sonic. Now i think the reason for this is Sticks the Badger. Think about it. Shadow works for G.U.N, who work for the Government, and Sticks is an Enemy of the Government. Now Shadow is just doing his Job for G.U.N, protecting Earth and Humanity, but Sticks sees the Government as evil for destroying nature and building over it, so that means Sticks would see Shadow as evil and want to constantly fight him, dragging the rest of Team Sonic into her disputes, and meaning that Shadow would see Team Sonic as foes for getting in his way, dispite the fact they have the same job. What do you guys and girls think? Lycankiin 1337 (talk) 15:19, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
I object. Shadow doesn't work for anyone in this NEW, REBOOTED series as we know. GUN does NOT exist as of now, and Shadow might as well be a simple rival to Sonic. We shouldn't judge on conjecture.
(It's Thinking 2......... 20:05, August 31, 2014 (UTC))
- Well, when there is Japanese I want translated I would ask User:LinkTheLefty. He has not been here a while, but you are welcome to try contacting him.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 16:35, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
Shadow might be an Anti-Hero!
I just saw the latest video by Tails' Channel, and they gave some good evidence that Shadow will be a Anti-Hero in Sonic Boom rather then a villain. Basically, in one scene it showed him working alongside team Sonic - not againts him.16:07, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Nvm. 16:11, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Basically, what all this is, is speculation with only visual to confirm it. It does not explicably or solidly confirm Shadow as an anti-hero and so far, sega has said Shadow will be a villain. See references on the page for further explanation.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 16:36, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- The preview for the prologue comic that will be in the 3Ds version of Sonic Boom and takes place before the game,shows Shadow saying"Justice must be had at any means" so pretty much saying he fights for justice right before he attacks Lyric. Then it looks like Lyric uses something to control Shadow and make him his soilder. Would this be enough to change Shadow from "Evil" to "Good" or at least neutral?Candy55101 (talk) 04:22, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I tried looking through the links but nothing happened. It's best to leave Shadow's alignment as 'Evil' for now, wait for the games to release, and see if his alignment changes. -
- You're right! It looks like Archie took it down for some reason. I wish I took some screenshots but here's avideo that shows some photos and summarizes the plot.Candy55101 (talk) 15:15, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
Should Japanese plotchanger be applied?
So... the Japanese version of Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric reveals that Shadow was mind controlled by Lyric. Does that mean that we should add that to the "canon" material about him or keep it as a trivia?Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 14:33, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
- That's a pretty good question. I still think though that it should be left as trivia given that we mainly work from the English version of the game. The Passionate Musician 14:54, January 30, 2015 (UTC)
How come nobody believes my Mephiles/Shadow Boom theory? I have enough evidence, and I only speculated with theory once!!--Aidanthehedgehogisawesome (talk) 22:53, April 26, 2015 (UTC)Aidanthehedgehogisawesome