This talk page has Archives:
We get it, He's evil and unholy
"all seven of the heavenly virtues?"
I mean I get the idea your trying to convey with that but this isn't the place for religious references like that.
Not only are most of those already listed, but there is a vast number of religions other than Catholic and Christian and those people don't need to come to a sonic wiki page and have to study up on another religion just to understand what the "Seven Heavenly Virtues" are. Considering there are 7 choas emeralds this could be missunderstood to be a Sonic term and all sorts of trouble will begin.
Just, list the Virtues, it's a little more text for a lot less trouble.22.214.171.124 04:15, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Nothing should be listed under "likes" or "dislikes" unless specifically stated in an official source. -- Supermorff (talk) 10:50, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
If both Mephiles and Iblis existed in the future, why didn't he just fuse with him then? Why did he plot this whole scheme to release Iblis in the past so he could fuse with him? Was there a reason that the two couldn't unite in the future?
--Who would win in a fight between you and yo mama? 07:50, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
First, Mephiles traveled TO the future. Second, my guess is that Mephiles could have merged with Iblis in the future, but if the future where Iblis existed did not come to be, Iblis would not be freed from elise and therefore not exist in the future and Mephiles possible merge with him would be negated. Therefore, if he wanted to merge with Iblis in the future, he had to make the future wasteland come true by freeing Iblis in the past... but then he wouldn't need to travel to the future.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 11:13, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
Quick Heads Up!
Is there a better picture we can use in the infobox?
The infobox picture isn't that good in resolution. A good screenshot would be better than the one that is there right now. I looked through the gallery and I can't find a good alternative. Thoughts? SilverPlays97 (Wall) (Contributions) 22:03, March 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Although while I don't remember who changed the infobox image from the Sonic Tweet one to this one, I think that we accepted this image since it shows more of Mephiles' physical appearance. But, if you guys insist, we could use a screenshot instead.--Luma.dash (talk) 22:22, March 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Looks like fan art to me. Where'd you find it? Myself 123 13:03, March 31, 2018 (UTC)
- Somewhere. Who knows? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ygor FURY (talk • contribs)
- If it is fanart we can't use it. Also, please to remember to use the for tildes (~) for your signature. SilverPlays97 (Wall) (Contributions) 17:41, April 3, 2018 (UTC)
- You're the one who uploaded, surely you should know where it came from? Myself 123 18:05, April 3, 2018 (UTC)
- This picture is better —Preceding unsigned comment added by Katherine Alvarez (talk • contribs) .
- Again, sign your posts, it's not hard. Anyway, do they give any mention of where they found it? Myself 123 21:48, April 6, 2018 (UTC)
Similarities between Mephiles the Dark and Frieza (Dragon Ball Z)
- Both are main villains.
- Both are extremely sadistic and completely heartless maniacs.
- Both have tortured and killed innocent characters.
- Both have absolutely show no mercy.
They're also both meany butts. These are pretty broad similarities that you could find with plenty of other villains. Also, "no mercy?" Didn't Mephiles try to make Shadow join his side... twice? Myself 123 14:56, August 16, 2019 (UTC)