Is "Chaos Chao" a conjectural title? I've never heard it in official usage. The Fresh Prince of Grooseland
Probably, I've never heard Sonic/Shadow/ect. Chao in official usage either.The Fresh Prince of Grooseland
These chao are officially named to as Chaos Chao in the game. Going to the doctor's office and looking at the medical chart categorizes the Chao as "Chaos", it's also referred as that in the race selection screen as well. Can we rename this page to Chaos Chao, there is nothing in the game that actually refers to them as Light Chao.
- Which game are you referring to?
- It's officially called "Light Chaos" in the Chao Secret Book that game with the Sonic Adventure Navigation Guide: https://imgur.com/a/5NUUY6k
- It's also called "Light Chaos" in Sonic Runners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-SlIuGhj5o&t=16m2s --IndigoPengi (talk) 23:23, July 28, 2019 (UTC)
Go to the doctor's office in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. It seriously refers to them as Chaos.
- I don't have the free time to invest into raising one. Could you provide a screenshot or photograph? What does it say for other Chao? Is it displayed as a type category, like "Run" or "Fly"? The more context, the better. Sonic Adventure 2 introduced the "Hero Chaos" and "Dark Chaos" - the Hero and Dark versions of the Light Chaos - so it would make sense for "Chaos" to exist as a category. --IndigoPengi (talk) 17:59, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
I have two "angel" chaos chao. They are refered to as Chaos chao. I don't have a capture card for my Gamecube and I don't have a camera on hand, take it with a grain of salt but I'm telling you the doctor's office refers to it as Chaos. And because I have two hero Chaos Chao, they are still referred to as Chaos.
- I've found a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zIpW3SI4Y&t=55s
- It says the word "Chaos" under "Ability type". So it's a category. The official name of the Chao itself is "Light Chaos", as shown in the Chao Secret Book and in-game in Sonic Runners. The Hero and Dark counterparts and "Hero Chaos" and "Dark Chaos", also seen in-game in Sonic Runners. --IndigoPengi (talk) 08:25, July 30, 2019 (UTC)