If the information on the page says that his eyes are green, then why are they blue in the picture? (That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.)
--Ceraisian Alchemist 03:08, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
You're right. Why don't you change it? -- Supermorff 08:01, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
According to Ian Flynn's twitter, his full name is Doctor Julian Snively, a tribute to SatAM. He is no longer related to Eggman, on line with Sega's anti-family rules. He is also a scientist working for G.U.N. I wonder if he still has his Pre SGW memories since he was in the capsule in 249.--IceSeason101 (talk) 15:06, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Ian Flynn said so on twitter. Also, this is mostly because Sega is against their SegaSonic made characters having family in the comics for some odd reason. --IceSeason101 (talk) 18:38, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
- My guess is that Mr. Naka hates his family or the Penders purge angered Sega to do this.--IceSeason101 (talk) 18:58, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
- As far as I'm concerned, Snively *IS* still tied to Robotnik by blood. He's simply renounced any association with his family. A re-write of history simply cannot re-write the very laws of genetics Doug Exeter (talk) 21:37, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
Full name on article
I am not trying to be a bad guy here, I am not trying to have things my way. I am only trying to keep things in line. As such, I must request that the article name says Snively's full name. Some might say we do not do that, but I would like to underline that we have been doing nothing but that for years. As examples
- Doctor Ivo Robotnik (Archie)
- Doctor Ivo Robotnik (Sonic the Comic)
- Doctor Ivo Robotnik (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Doctor Ovi Kintobor
- Doctor J. Kintobor
- Doctor Eggman Nega
- Doctor Kai Narasu
- Doctor Ivan Kintobor
- Doctor Bob Bobble
- Captain John Paul Memo
- Professor Dillon Pickle
- Professor Von Schlemmer
These articles have been here for years, so to have an article name like this deviates from the norm.
Some might say that we do not write full names on such articles because "Doctor Eggman" is written as such and not "Doctor Ivo Robotnik" - if such a case was to be taken up, then some people would say the Eggman article should be renamed "Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik" which apparently would not do-and I agree. However, I must underline that this case with Snively cannot be compared to Eggman's: Eggman goes by two names-his real name and his nickname. His nickname is just the more prominent one, so we have written his full name there, just not his real one. Snively on the other hand has no alias to go by, so such reasons not to write his full name is flawed.
I still don't understand how the hell he's 31. I always imagined him as a young teenager (14/15 years old or something) who, at one point, got his head shaved for unknown reasons... One thing's for sure; I never imagined the guy being a full grown adult.