True article name?
I am not so sure this robot has a name. I have taken a look at the enemy synopsis in the official game guide, but it does not mention an Egg Launcher. Can you spot anything or heard this robot with that name?Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 13:48, February 7, 2015 (UTC)
- It must be done carefully and with great focus if the manual is to be searched.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 13:56, February 7, 2015 (UTC)
- I think you are right it is just a pure conjecture as I couldn't find anything from the guide or the videos and not official, but I have two things that I do not understand .
- 1- Why the Official guide put a picture for it and did not name it?
- 2-Where did we get those artworks about Sonic 06 mechs and were there any names on them?Luma.dash (talk) 15:05, February 7, 2015 (UTC)
- 1: Guides usually make a mess of this, so it would not surprise me that they simply forgot to add it.
- 2: Those images probably came from a screenshot collection on a website which is probably down by now.
- 3: Are you sure you have looked the whole thing through? Skimmed every line on every page? The name might as well be hidden there.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 15:09, February 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes and is free go to this link http://www.emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(PS3-360)_-_Official_Game_Guide/1907
- and you will find it and with a a lot of guide but some of them are deleted because of "rights" so download it before it gets removed. I think that you can also search PDF's files by the Adobe Reader as well. Luma.dash (talk) 15:29, February 7, 2015 (UTC).
- No longer that its previous. Besides, its former new name was conjectured anyway: calling it an Egg Gunner (yellow) means that it is primarily called an Egg Gunner in the game, like how the Fish-One (red) is just called Fish-One in the game. This way, it is descriptive without being conjectured.
- Yes, you are right.