The wiki says to make a chao a chaos chao, you must "feed" it all 21 animals. that's just sick. you have to GIVE it animals, so it imitates its behaviouyr and looks. I'm changing this.
Sonic unleashed has no chao in it. --User:Kakugyo
- Acturly, one of the levels involves finding 10 chao. Myself 123 13:38, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- Sonic Unleashed has aChao! It's in the Day mission. I'm back! What? Don't you like Kris the Mew? 21:12, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I wonder if the Chao is like Bomberman? I'm back! What? Don't you like Kris the Mew? 21:12, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Two levels actually, one from Spagonia and one from Shamar (DLC).
i wish there was a cat chao. or a bird chao. or a fairy chao. artemis fowl 3--Meowmix5 19:13, 1 May 2009 (UTC)meowmix5
== chao ==
we are working on a tails chao can you help us ya
we have a green shadow chao how do we get it into a red shadow chao
- To get a Red-striped Shadow Chao, you need to keep feeding it Green Chaos Drives. Eventually, it's stripes will turn red, and be a Full-Grown Shadow Chao Dashing Blue 02:59, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
what about a snowy owl chao
how do yo get a Shiny Lime Green Egg?
Porting between games
- You need a gameboy advance with a cable that connects it to your gamecube. You also need either Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2 or Sonic Pinball Party (Maybe Sonic Advance 3 works too, I don't remember). Once you have everything connected, In the gamecube chao garden pick up your chao and walk him over to the gameboy advance into corner and throw him in (You may have to first transfer a chao off the Gameboy advance because it can only hold one at a time). When you toss your chao in, it will appear in the Tiny Chao garden on the GBA. You can then switch games on your gamecube and releases your chao off the gameboy into the garden on SA2Battle. Sonictoast 16:09, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Are these new images of chao official artwork, hinting that chao will return in Generations? :D --17:12, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Cheese the Chao:Dead....
If a Chao lives 15 hours,how many times has Cheese died and reincarnated? In Sonic X,the usual day range within an episode is two days. He would have died at least once. 11:06, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
IT'S A CONSPIRACY! Linkzelda1234 12:48, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Heh. The chao we know in SA1 and SA2 run by the A-Life system. This isn't really canon with the rest of the series. The way Cheese functions is canon. He never died. In further notice, he isn't even what is considered an adult chao in the A-Life system, as if he were an adult chao he would have lime green highlights instead of yellow and an orange ball on top. In conclusion Cheese (nor Chacola) run by the SA1/SA2 A-Life system. --13:08, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Oh. Thanks for clearing that up, FreeSmudger! Linkzelda1234 09:00, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
Let me put it straight: Once a Chao has evolved into a Chaos Chao, it becomes unaffected by the A-Life system. And according to all the research on Chao I have done, that is the only way. This is the whole conspiracy. Cheese must be...A CHAOS CHAO! Linkzelda1234 08:01, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
I have another theory! What if chao don't age outside chao gardens? Is this true with Chao Kindergarten?--Mystic Monkey is a proud MonoBook Wikian. 22:53, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
CHAO CAN ONLY HAS 2 REINCARNATIONS?!
Lemme see...A CHAO WHO HAS REINCARNATED TWICE CANNOT REINCARNATE A THIRD TIME?! Plenty of YouTube comments I read prove that wrong. I'm changing this! Linkzelda1234 08:06, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
Chao in negative
Has anyone noticed that if you put a picutre of a nuetrel chao on paint and change its colour in negative (its oposite colour) it looks like a dark chao? sonic icon 05:53, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
I kinda liked it better when all chao could do were babble like human infants. Now they do that Pokémon thing where they say there own name over and over. Dammit 4Kids! If chao gardens ever return to Sonic games, well having to hear "Chaaooo chaaaooo chao chao! Chaoo chaooo!" over and over will just be terribly off-putting. Someone in Sonic Team should bring there infant or toddler child to the recording studio for the day chao gardens return.--Mystic Monkey is a proud MonoBook Wikian. 20:57, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
Check the summary. Something went wrong.184.108.40.206 14:07, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I still stand by what I said. The day Sonic Team had 4Kids voice actors doing Sonic games, they included the chao and because of that chao spoke like pokémon. As much as I hope for the return of chao, it would just be irritable if they spoke like they did in Shadow's game. Rather incorrigible infant talk than "chao chao" all over.-- 22:44, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
Making a Chao gallery
is there a way to reverse physical changes after a chao copied the abilities of a small animal?220.127.116.11 23:09, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
One of ghost or legendary animals in Sonic Adventure 2 can remove those things. You might want to go to a website called "Chao Island", there is a great amount of information regarding Chao Breeding there. Myself 123 23:15, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
It says that animals tend to leave the game's boundaries in the Egg Carrier Chao Garden, does that happen with Chao as well? Cuz I just unlocked it with Gamma and Tails and I'm afraid of losing Chao. o.o--18.104.22.168 16:51, January 20, 2013 (UTC)Crash Man
Also, I believe the list of Gardens and their descriptions should be put on the Chao Garden page.--22.214.171.124 16:54, January 20, 2013 (UTC)Crash Man
What is this?
I noticed that in the "character chao" heading it mentions that the Tails Chao is obtainable by PSO/AR means and then it mentions that same first fact in the trivia. While they are correct, what's the reason for having it twice on the page? I am Pinkolol16 The Colour Code Master! 14:46, August 7, 2014 (UTC)