Yeah, its me again. mwa ha ha!
ok. by the way, i found a picture of this move on super sonic boost page. can someone post it here? im not permitted to do so.
- In agreement. This article also seems like it would be better suited merged into another article. -- 04:22, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
It's somewhat different from Super Sonic Boost as it's not a quick bust of speed but an aura attained after reaching a certain speed. As for the source, I believe Tikal says something about turning into a bolt of lightning. Myself 123 12:55, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Managed to find a video of Tikal's quote: "When you reach maximum speed, you'll turn into a bolt of lightning." . So I think we should rename the page "Bolt of lightning". Myself 123 13:22, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, the way I look of it, it is, as Supermorff says, indeed a description of the move and not name. For that reason, should we then really make an article about this move, 'cause I think we should merge it with the Super Sonic Boost article, adding the info that seperates it from the official move. It just seems kinda unporfessionalt like this but that is my oppinion.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 19:10, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, i just think this move is notably different than super sonic boost, and wanted to seperate it. i wouldnt mind a merge, but i suggest not to
OK, i have waited a llllllllllooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time, and will anyone post a picture of this move? a picture is already on the super sonic boost page. i am not permitted to do so
- Okay, I'll try to get the picture. 20:39, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
Guys, i know there is no source of the name. you could change it to bolt of lightning if you want.
Dunno. Where did Sonic Retro get that name from?10:16, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Retro's own article about this technique is here, while I did some searching if Tikal actually mentions about it. And what do you know, I actually find a line that may explain something for you here from Super Sonic's section: