Should we replace the image of big at the top of his page with his Sega racing artwork, because his current one looks really outdated.
I'm all for it. i actually did that weeks ago, but someone changed it back immediately. Sonictoast 17:44, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
I don't see why not. Idk why it was changed back to his Sonic Heroes artwork, but if you really want to do it, then go for it. Blitz the Frog 11:56, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
That's fine with me try it againSiiiiiiilvaze!!!!! 17:50, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Big's new artwork worked YESI Gotta Be So Much More Then This 21:07, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
this guy is a moron, sorry sega Lukethehedgehog 17:05, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Big is really fat... and useless. -- Mystery Link. (but DON'T call me Mystery Link). 01:07, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
Poor big, disliked by fans and officials (nintendo power)
At least Big is who he is and doesn't try to be something that he's not. Honestly, I like Big much better than Silver and Shadow. I think those two are just winey and annoying. Sonictoast 04:52, March 13, 2011 (UTC)
Big and Grinding
- Big's "Feels good" is his standard text for when other characters in the same situation would get dizzy -- in the example you described, Big was going at rapid speeds through the same loop-de-loop-type grind-rail-section multiple times in a row -- any other character (minus Omega, who'd be "activating [his] balance servos") would get dizzy or at say something that indicates something close to it.
I don't consider Big the Cat dumb myself, rather just slow-minded. If we were to begin questioning Grinding-physics, most of the characters in the game wouldn't be able to grind to begin with, anyway given the shapes of their shoes. --Herman2000 20:22, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
Is it just me or does Big look more blue in the picture on right now?
I'm pretty sure it's just me. I have to get glasses -.-
But if it's not me, I'll change it :D --MimitheHedgehog:3 02:00, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
Big is being scrapped.
I hate to say it, but Big is being scrapped. Ken Balough talked about it in a SEGABits podcast. I don't want to start an edit war here, but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l_fL0NRDYjw Knuckleschaotix 15:04, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
Go to around 2 hours. Ken says that "Iizuka-San is oficially retiring Big the Cat for the foreseeable future". Knuckleschaotix 15:08, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
We also never got to hear his new voice for more than a few grunts. It makes me sad. Maybe they'll put him in ASRT just for one last run. Knuckleschaotix 15:21, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
It sounds like it's more of a case that he's been put on the back burner. As much as I like Big, there isn't much of a place for him (he could've been in Free Riders, I thought it was a little stupid that Vector was part of Team Rose), he's just a big, lazy cat who likes to fish after all. Myself 123 15:28, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
Well, that's one of the main reasons I like Big. He just likes to fish all day with his best friend Froggy. It's very different than what you see from most Sonic characters, who have all sorts of abilities and use them to fight evil and such. Big was one of my favorite characters, and it's a pity that's he going to be scrapped. I'm going to miss him.
Big isn't scrapped, he's only retired "for the foreseeable future". That means they don't really plan on using him in any big games, but he has a chance of coming back at some point.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 17:31, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Big's Travel Diary
Why so much hate?
I never understood why people hat Big, I mean he's a big fat cat. I think he's adorable. Marina Teh Dragon- Hangin on the of edge Tomorrow 14:11, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- People just have different opinions. That is how things are.Ultrasonic9000 (talk) 14:22, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah I know, I think Its mean that some people say he is a retarded, stupid, character. Marina Teh Dragon- Hangin on the of edge Tomorrow 17:21, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I actually don't really hate Big that much myself. I mean yeah, his gameplay's as tedious as I'll get out in Sonic Adventure/SADX, but he's not really an awful character. --Sanka Jones 20:49, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Plus he was introduced at a fragile time in the series' history, I think he was sort of shoveled in with the rest of Adventure hate.--Bandicootfan63 (talk) 20:56, October 9, 2015 (UTC)CM