Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi?) is a Japanese voice actor who has done voice work for the Japanese version of the Sonic the Hedgehog series and its spin-offs. He is best known for voicing Donkey Kong in various Nintendo video games.
- Donkey Kong (Super Mario series and Donkey Kong series since 2004)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda series, 1998-2003, 2018)
- Tenko (big) (The Law of Ueki)
- Cervantes de León (Soul series, 1996-2005)
- Super Mario series:
- Donkey Kong (2004-present)
- Sonic Boom:
- Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- Big the Cat (2003–present)
- Sonic X:
- Takashi Nagasako at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.