- 0601 - Dated 3 June 1994
- 0608 - Dated 8 June 1994
- 0623 - Dated 24 June 1994
- 701B - Dated 2 July 1994
- 0722 - Dated 22 July 1994
- 0725 - Dated 26 June 1994
- 0927 - Dated 27 September 1994
- 1004 - Dated 5 October 1994
- Prototype 0608
- No music and no Tails flying on the Pico screen.
- The title screen has instruments instead of music notes.
- There is a sound test on the title screen; pressing up and changes the music and pressing left and right changes the sound effects (up to 10 then silent).
- Some of the music is work in progress such as the firstst page has a telephone style ring on the track and missing instruments on Canon in D.
- There is a bug on the first page that if Tails moves towards the absolute left or right of the ground and keeps moving, he can moonwalk.
- Different music on the Stop command in the Green Hill Zone. Also the music doesn't start straight away when you start the level.
- The Wall of Music minigame (the Breakout clone) starts with four lines instead of one.
- The musical chairs mini game is only a test with one frog and Tails hopping with a number counter on how many hops have been done.
- Different Sonic sprite and completely different music on the fifth page instead of reusing the title theme.
Boots at 50hz, most likely the European final or a Euro prototype version due to no dump for confirmation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.