- For other uses of the term, see Super Sonic (disambiguation).
Super Sonic (スーパーラッシュ Sūpārasshu?, lit. "Super Rush") is a POW move used by Super Sonic against Ix in his Super State in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. When performing this move, Super Sonic strikes his opponent with a series of powerful attacks.
When performing this move, Super Sonic levitates in the air and launches four airborne Spin Attacks into the opponent, where he each time after striking the opponent moves backwards and launches a new Spin Attack. After hitting the opponent with the Spin Attacks, Super Sonic roundhouse kicks the opponent across the opponent's front, before flying directly into the air and then bringing his left heel directly down on the opponent. After this, Super Sonic finishes the attack by flying into the air and strikes the opponent with a total of six Homing Attacks from every angle, before flying up in front of the opponent and firing an energy blast made of golden energy at the opponent.
When performing Super Sonic in gameplay, the player has to complete a series of real-time events by performing certain actions on the touchscreen, in order to execute Super Sonic optimally:
- The player has to stay inside the outer circle that appears when it overlaps the inner circle and follow it a straight line from the lower right corner to the upper left corner.
- The player has to touch five circles in succession, before the outer circles overlap the inner circles.
- The player has to tap an inner circle that appears eight times, before the outer circle overlap the inner circle.
- The player has to stay inside the outer circle that appears when it overlaps the inner circle and follow it a straight line from the upper left corner to the lower right corner.
Missing or not touching these circles correctly will either result in Super Sonic missing a strike or the damage from the attack being reduced.
- This is the most powerful POW move in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.