The Stunt Bears are a group that appears in the Sonic Boom television series. They are a duo of trained animal bears that serve as T.W. Barker's loyal henchmen and circus performers in T.W. Barker's Circus of Wonders.
When Barker convinced Team Sonic to fill in for his performs, the Stunt Bears and the heroes put on a good show the following evening. When Barker later unveiled his plan to keep Team Sonic in his circus, the Stunt Bears helped imprison them. Soon after, the Stunt Bears tried to stop Team Sonic from escaping when Tails came to their aid, but were taken out by Knuckles and Sticks.
The Stunt Bears later came to the auditions for Bro-Down Showdown and got chosen for participation. However, when they fought over a wrong answer, they got disqualified for breaking the "bro code."
The Stunt Bears, along with Barker, later joined other local rogues and villains at a meeting held by Dr. Eggman at his lair, who wanted them to form a team to beat Team Sonic. After some leadership disputes leading to team exercises, the Stunt Bears opted for Eggman's leadership so the group could prove themselves after Shadow the Hedgehog had left the group criticizing them. At the attack on Team Sonic, the Stunt Bears helped their team faction ambush Amy and Sticks with Ball Bots, but were defeated.
When T.W. Barker sold Knuckles a house, the Stunt Bears helped him strong-arm Knuckles for the unfair fees he owed and threaten Knuckles to follow his contract. When Knuckles brought his team in however, the Stunt Bears got scared off by Amy after she made Barker revoke Knuckles' contract.
- In season one of the Sonic Boom television series, each of the Stunt Bears were distinguished by their circus attire and their fur color. Following their redesign in season two, they have now become identical in appearance.
- Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (11 October 2016). Retrieved on 12 October 2016. “Robin McCormack: Will TW Barker and the Stuntbears return in Sonic Boom Season two along with others? / Bill Freiberger: We will see TW Barker, the Stunt Bears, and DB Platypus as well as many returning and new characters.”
- Sonic Boom Commentary: Episode 12 - Circus Of Plunders. YouTube (8 February 2015). Retrieved on 31 August 2015.
- Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- Grenier, Benoit (25 February 2017). "Knine-to-Five Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 68. Boomerang.