The Stunt Bears are a group that appears in the Sonic Boom series. They are a duo of trained animal bears that serve as T.W. Barker's loyal henchmen and circus performers in T.W. Barker's Circus of Wonders.
When Barker convinced Team Sonic to fill in for his performers, the Stunt Bears and the heroes put on a good show the following evening. When Barker later unveiled his plan to keep Team Sonic in his circus, the Stunt Bears helped imprison them. Soon after, the Stunt Bears tried to stop Team Sonic from escaping when Tails came to their aid, but were taken out by Knuckles and Sticks.
The Stunt Bears later came to the auditions for Bro-Down Showdown and got chosen for participation. However, when they fought over a wrong answer, they got disqualified for breaking the "bro code."
The Stunt Bears, along with Barker, later joined other local rogues and villains at a meeting held by Dr. Eggman at his lair, who wanted them to form a team to beat Team Sonic. After some leadership disputes leading to team exercises, the Stunt Bears opted for Eggman's leadership so the group could prove themselves after Shadow the Hedgehog had left the group criticizing them. At the attack on Team Sonic, the Stunt Bears helped their team faction ambush Amy and Sticks with Ball Bots, but were defeated.
When T.W. Barker sold Knuckles a house, the Stunt Bears helped him strong-arm Knuckles for the unfair fees he owed and threaten Knuckles to follow his contract. When Knuckles brought his team in however, the Stunt Bears got scared off by Amy after she made Barker revoke Knuckles' contract. Having seen the success of Muckfoot Mania, the Stunt Bears came along on Barker's world tour that would show Knuckles (trapped and in the guise of Muckfoot) to the rubes for a fee. The Stunt Bears and their allies fought Team Sonic when the heroes came for Knuckles, but they lost when the heroes fed them sleepwalk-inducing berries. The Stunt Bears soon after became bouncers for Barker's Haunted Forest attraction. They took on the same duty for Eggman's lair as well when Barker acquired it for his "Deadly Lair" attraction. When the Stunt Bears fell asleep while guarding the lair however, Orbot and Cubot would sneak past them and plant a computer virus that forced Barker to give the lair back to Eggman.
While accompanying Barker on his next scam, the Stunt Bears, upon their master's order, attacked Sonic when the hedgehog tried to stop Barker. The Stunt Bears later went to the Villain Retreat where they had some rest and relaxation.
- Each of the Stunt Bears are distinguished by their circus attire and fur color. In season two of the Sonic Boom television series however, they are depicted as identical to one another without their costumes.
- Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (11 October 2016). Retrieved on 12 October 2016. "Robin McCormack: Will TW Barker and the Stuntbears return in Sonic Boom Season two along with others? / Bill Freiberger: We will see TW Barker, the Stunt Bears, and DB Platypus as well as many returning and new characters."
- Sonic Boom Commentary: Episode 12 - Circus Of Plunders. YouTube (8 February 2015). Retrieved on 31 August 2015.
- Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- Grenier, Benoit (25 February 2017). "Knine-to-Five Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 68. Boomerang.
- Burke, Kevin; Wyatt, Chris (8 April 2017). "Muckfoot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 74. Boomerang.
- Joly, Sandrine (15 July 2017). "The Haunted Lair". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 88. Boomerang.
- Saisselin, Peter (2 September 2017). "Chain Letter". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 95. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (14 October 2017). "You and I Bee-come One". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 99. Boomerang.