"Station Break-In" is the sixty-third episode of the anime series, Sonic X. It first aired on 21 March 2005 and 19 November 2005 in France and the United States respectively.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Amy Rose
- Cream the Rabbit
- Christopher Thorndyke
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Rouge the Bat
- Dr. Eggman
- Dark Oak
- Metarex Pinchershead (Only appearance)
- Metarex Pterano (Only appearance)
- Metarex Trooper
- "Gotta Go Fast" - Opening theme (USA and CAN)
- "Sonic X" - Opening theme (AUS, NZ and UK)
- "Gotta Go Fast" (shortened) - Closing theme
Doctor Eggman discovers that the last two Chaos Emeralds (Cyan and Yellow) are located inside a huge Metarex fortress. The Crimson Egg and the Blue Typhoon arrive on location at the same moment. Eggman suggests that he and Sonic work together to enter the fortress. His plan has a group enter first and disconnect the fortress' security system, so the other team could penetrate the fortress. Eggman sends Shadow and Rouge while Chris volunteers to accompany them. They enter with the help of Chaos Control where Chris finds the control room and they succeed their mission.
Sonic and Knuckles penetrate in the fortress aboard the X-Tornado; Amy and Cosmo follow them and Eggman, Bocoe and Decoe are right behind. However, Eggman secretly installed a special device on each ship so he can take control of Sonic and Amy's ships. Eggman almost succeeds, but Sonic finds the emeralds first. The only problem: he is welcomed by an entire army of Metarex, led by Dark Oak, the Metarex leader, and the battle is about to begin.
- The whole scene of Eggman checking for defense systems within the Meterax base, followed by Rouge trying to get him and the crew to think of a way to break in was cut in the dub.
- A six-second close-up of Eggman as he discovers that Sonic and crew cannot find a way in the base either was removed from the dub.
- Bokkun pleading Eggman not to go along with his plan was cut in the dub.
- To decide on who goes into the base, Cream suggests rock-paper-scissors in the original, and picking names out of a hat in the dub.
- The flashback Chris has of Shadow is not only layered with a vintage effect in the dub, but heavily edited so that the only thing we see is Chris crying while holding the ring.
- The Metarex Pinchershead originally made some distorted roaring noises that went mute in the English dub.
- The "DO NOT ENTER" sign is completely removed in the English dub.
- Sonic's flashback of Dark Oak has a vintage effect added as well.
Title in other languages
|Japanese||宇宙要塞メタルプラント||Space Fortress Metal Plant|
|French||La base des Métarex||The base of the Metarex|
|German||Die beiden letzten Emeralds||The last two emeralds|
|Italian||Sfida senza regole|
|Spanish||El planeta Metal, la fortaleza espacial||Metal Planet, the space fortress|
|Russian||Космическая крепость: Металлическая Планета||Space fortress: the Metal Planet|