The Spatial Armband is an object that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is a device created by both Tails and Cobar in the Light Mobius reality.
When Tails suspected the timeline being altered, he invented an armband to prevent his family from being erased. Around the same time, Lien-Da forced Cobar to make her an armband before the timeline was altered.
Five years later, after former King Shadow had been released from suspended animation, he ripped off Lien-Da's armband so that her place in the timeline would change. Argyle is also shown wearing a green version of the armband.
- The spatial armband is similar to the Spatial Stabilizers used by the Zone Cops.
- Cobar designing the armband for Lien-Da to protect her from the shift in the timeline (after discovering him and Rotor conspiring in Sonic the Hedgehog #141, "Mobius 25 Years Later - Scenario") introduces a plot-hole, as it was revealed in Sonic the Hedgehog #142, "Mobius: 25 Years Later - Moment of Truth", that time travel is a field of research which echidna scientists are banned from exploring.
- It would later be stated in Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia that the armband was built by Rotor alongside Cobar.
- Sonic the Hedgehog #166, "Mobius: 25 Years Later Part One: Tempus Fugit"
- Sonic Universe #7, "Sonic: 30 Years Later - What's Old, Is New Again"
- Sonic the Hedgehog #141, "Mobius: 25 Years Later - Scenario"
- Sonic the Hedgehog #142, "Mobius: 25 Years Later - Moment of Truth"
- Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "Mobius: The Future"