The following weapons can be found in Space Gadget:
Secret Key locations
- After the Gravity Control Switch that must be run at, Spin Dash then jump to reach the path above the four Black Hawks.
- Up above the path near the second Save Point.
- After the sixth Save Point on the lower path, in the room with the lasers, stand on top of the barriers and jump to platform above the green energy fluid.
- After the eighth Save Point, head for the room with a Defense Unit and a lot of barriers. Use the Spin Dash against the wall and then jump to get the height needed to reach the Key.
- Grind along the rail after the fourth Save Point, then jump off once past the Gravity Control Switch. Make sure to fall all the way down toward the Chaos Emerald, as the Key is in mid-air just above it.
Behind the Secret Door is a Warp Hole that teleports the player to an area high above the Goal Ring. A Zip Line will take the player right to the goal. This is especially helpful during the Hero mission.
|Destroy the defense systems!||Destroy the six Defense Units.|
Take the lowest path after the second defense unit.
|Find the Chaos Emerald!||Reach the Goal Ring.|
This mission is exactly the same as the Hero mission, but the player must let the time limit expire to complete it.
|Find the Chaos Emerald!||Get to the Goal Ring before time runs out.|
- Although Sonic is supposedly racing Shadow, he can never actually be seen in the Stage.
- This Stage is based on Crazy Gadget from Sonic Adventure 2.
|"Space Gadget"||Jun Senoue||2:16|