Space Gadget is a stage in the game Shadow the Hedgehog. It is one of five fifth stages and can be reached by completing the Hero mission of Sky Troops, the Normal mission of Mad Matrix, or the Dark mission of Death Ruins.
The following weapons can be found in Space Gadget:
|Destroy the defense systems!||Destroy the six defense units.||Take the lowest path after the second defense unit.|
|≥ 20,000 points|
|< 10,000 points|
Leads to: Lava Shelter
Find the Chaos Emerald!
- Objective: Reach the Goal Ring.
- Tips: This mission is exactly the same as the Hero mission, sans Sonic and a time limit, which must expire if the Normal mission is to be completed.
|≥ 26,000 points|
|< 10,000 points|
Leads to: Cosmic Fall
|Find the Chaos Emerald!||Get to the Goal Ring before time runs out (i.e. before Sonic).||The player must reach the Goal Ring in under five minutes.|
|≥ 34,000 points|
|< 25,000 points|
Leads to: Final Haunt
- After the gravity control device you have to run at, jump on to the path above the 4 Black Hawks. Use the Spin Dash and then jump to get extra height.
- Up above the path near the second Checkpoint.
- After the sixth Checkpoint (lower path), in the room with the lasers, stand on top of the barriers and jump to the key on the side of the room above the green energy fluid.
- After the eighth Checkpoint, head for the room with a defense unit and a lot of barriers. Use the Spin Dash against the wall and then jump to get the height needed to reach the key.
- Grind the rail after the Fourth Checkpoint, and when you jump through the gravity changer, make sure that you fall all the way down toward the Chaos Emerald. The key is in mid air right before it.
Behind the Secret Door
A warp hole that teleports the player to an area high above the goal ring. A zip pad will shoot transport the player and stop right at the goal. This is helpful during the Hero mission.
- The final battle between Sonic and Shadow in Sonic Adventure 2 is referenced at the beginning of the stage.
- Although Sonic is supposedly racing Shadow in this stage, he can never actually be seen in the level.
- This level is based on Crazy Gadget from Sonic Adventure 2.
- Coincidentally, a small section of this stage's theme is a near-identical match to the Result music for Sonic and the Black Knight.
|Space Gadget||Jun Senoue||2:16|