The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 4: Control is the fourth and final volume published in the Sonic the Hedgehog trade-paperback series published by Archie Comics. This volume contains reprints of stories from Sonic the Hedgehog #264-#267.
- Moving at the speed of sound, keeping the world free from robotic tyranny--it's SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! One of the oldest, most beloved videogame icons speeds into brand new comic book stories with new friends, new foes and new adventures!
- It's Sonic--UNLEASHED! The corrupting energies of Dark Gaia have infected our heroic hedgehog, transforming him into the fearsome WEREHOG! It's up to his old buddies Mighty and Ray to tame the savage beast! And the race for the Chaos Emeralds grows more dire as the Freedom Fighters fight for their lives against the fearsome E-100 killer robots!
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4: CONTROL collects SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #264-267.
Control Part One: Breaking Point
Control Part Two: Unleashed!
Ambushed! Part One
Ambushed! Part Two
A Nice Day To Start Again
The Grand Tour
Off Panel "Control"
- Afterword - By Ian Flynn
- Production Art - Designing New Friends and Foes
- Pencil selections
- Cover concepts
- The cover for this volume is the same cover for Sonic the Hedgehog #264.
- Both instances of Sonic the Hedgehog #264's cover-the overall cover and the chapter cover-have the opening page to "Control Part One: Breaking Point", which could be seen through the Werehog's scratches on the original issue, was removed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.