The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sonic The Hedgehog Volume 3: Battle For Angel Island is the third volume in the Sonic the Hedgehog trade-paperback series published by IDW Publishing. This volume contains reprints of stories from Sonic the Hedgehog #9-#12.
- A powerful new foe has set his sights on Angel Island, and Sonic and his friends must defend it at all costs!
- When Neo Metal Sonic--an evil robot with Sonic's speed, Dr. Eggman's intellect, and an unbreakable mechanical body--conquers the island to grow his power even more, Sonic and his friends must team-up and take the fight to him. But even with the full power of the Resistance behind him, will Sonic be able to take down Neo Metal Sonic once and for all?
- Collects Sonic the Hedgehog issues #9-12.
The Battle for Angel Island, Part 1
- In the double-page shot of the heroes at Resistance HQ, Silver's hands, that he has folded against his hips, were originally drawn backwards. As of this volume, the error has been corrected.
The Battle for Angel Island, Part 2
The Battle for Angel Island, Part 3
The Cost of the Battle for Angel Island
- Variant Covers Gallery
- The cover for this volume is the same as cover RI for Sonic the Hedgehog #9.
- The name of this volume is shared with the name of the fifth chapter from Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sonic The Hedgehog, Vol. 3: Battle For Angel Island. Retrieved on 23 October 2018.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.