The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sonic The Hedgehog Volume 2: The Fate of Dr. Eggman is the second volume in the Sonic the Hedgehog trade-paperback series published by IDW Publishing. This volume contains reprints of stories from Sonic the Hedgehog #5-#8.
- After their last epic battle, Dr. Eggman's been mysteriously missing from Sonic's life. When Sonic gets a tip as to the bad doctor's whereabouts, he's off to investigate--but what he finds will shock him!
- Plus, Sonic isn't the only one looking for Eggman--so's his old frenemy: Shadow the Hedgehog! There are twists and turns in this high-speed, action-packed mystery-adventure! And with a little help from his friends--including a new ally--Sonic's fast enough to overcome any obstacle! Collects Sonic the Hedgehog #5-8.
The Fate of Dr. Eggman, Part 1
The Fate of Dr. Eggman, Part 2
Meet the New Boss
- Variant Covers Gallery
- The cover for this volume went through a number of different versions before settling on the final one:
- The original cover for this volume was a repurposed version of Kieran Gates' cover for Sonic the Hedgehog #5.
- The second cover for this volume was the cover of Sonic the Hedgehog #7's retail incentive cover by Nathalie Fourdraine.
- The third and final cover was shown to included a blue border around the image of the second cover, and had the words "The Fate of Dr. Eggman" added to it.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sonic The Hedgehog, Vol. 2: The Fate of Dr. Eggman. Retrieved on 13 May 2018.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.