Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Series is a DVD box set collecting the entirety of the Sonic the Hedgehog Saturday morning cartoon, released by Shout! Factory in partnership with DiC Entertainment. Its release was announced on September 18, 2006. To date, it is the only multi-disc release for the show.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (voiced by Family Matters' Jaleel White) leads a group of freedom fighters bent on restoring their planet's beauty and freeing its citizens from the tyranny of the evil Dr. Robotnik. The fusion of powerful storylines witty banter and a dark atmosphere made Sonic The Hedgehog--dubbed "SatAM" by its legions of fans--a favorite among youngsters and teens when it premiered on ABC in 1993. Inspired by the phenomenon that took the gaming world by storm Sonic The Hedgehog likewise broke through the barriers of what was expected of a Saturday morning cartoon. Now all 26 episodes are available in this action-packed collectors box set.
- "Heads or Tails"
- "Sonic Boom"
- "Sonic and Sally"
- "Ultra Sonic"
- "Sonic and the Secret Scrolls"
- "Super Sonic"
- "Sonic Racer"
- "Game Guy"
- "Sonic Conversion"
- "No Brainer"
- "Blast to the Past, Part 1"
- "Blast to the Past, Part 2"
- "Fed Up With Antoine/Ghost Busted"
- "The Void"
- "The Odd Couple/Ro-Becca"
- "Cry of the Wolf"
- "Drood Henge"
- "The Doomsday Project"
- Disc 1:
- Storyboards for the original opening sequence
- Printable "Heads or Tails" script
- Disc 2:
- "The Fastest Thing Alive: A Conversation with Jaleel White" featurette
- Disc 3:
- Original concept art gallery - Backgrounds
- Disc 4:
- "Way Past Cool!: A Conversation with Ben Hurst" featurette
- "The Doomsday Project" storyboard-to-screen comparison
- Deleted/extended scenes from "Drood Henge" and "The Doomsday Project"
- Shout! Factory held a contest for fans to submit artwork that would be used for the DVD set's packaging and disc art (with the notable exception of the box's front cover, which was drawn by Ken Penders).
- For some reason, selecting "Dulcy" on Disc 3's episode menu instead plays the previous episode, "Fed Up With Antoine/Ghost Busted". "Dulcy" will play correctly if the viewer selects the "Play All" option on the main menu. If the viewer returns to the menu screen and selects the episode again, the correct episode will play (this will need to be done every time the disc is removed and re-inserted into the player).
- The DVD set lists the episodes in their original production order as opposed to broadcast order.
- Some of the bonus material is hidden on the main menu screens as Easter eggs.