The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sonic the Hedgehog: Legacy Volume 4 is the fourth and final volume in the Sonic Legacy Series of graphic novels. This volume contains reprints of stories from Sonic the Hedgehog #55-#74, along with extra material and special features.
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG is the single most enduring videogame-to-comic book property with a success that is recognized the world over. Fans have delighted to the adventures on Mobius since 1992, and the excitement hasn't stopped!
- This volume collects the world-spanning Hunt of Naugus! With Dr. Robotnik defeated, Sonic has reclaimed his home town of Mobotropolis. He's fought to protect the ailing King Acorn and put him back on the throne. But all of that is threatened by the evil wizard, Ixis Naugus!
- Sonic and Tails embark on an epic journey around the world to find the vile sorcerer and stop his plans for conquering Mobotropolis—and the world! Along the way they'll visit old friends, make new enemies, and discover the secret behind the power of the magic rings!
- SONIC: LEGACY VOL. 4 collects Sonic the Hedgehog #55-70!
Rise of the Robians
Immortality is Forever... Life is Infinite
Back to Basis... Or History Device
Friendly Rogues & Foul Villains
The Living Crown
The People's Princess
Arsenal of the Iron King
Outback Gut Check
On His Majesty's Secret Service Part 1
On His Majesty's Secret Service Part 2
Icon 2 - Cult of Personality
On His Majesty's Secret Service Part 3
In Search of...
On His Majesty's Secret Service Part 4
The Fellowship of the Rings
A Friend in Deed
And Then There Was One
Sonic Spin City
Tales of the Freedom Fighters Part 1 - Shadows in the Dark
Tales of the Freedom Fighters Part 2 - Survival of the Fittest
A Day in the Life
Tales of the Freedom Fighters Part 3 - Weathering the Storm
Saving Nate Morgan
Statue of Limitation
Tales of the Great War - In the Beginning
Tales of the Great War - The Shot Heard 'Round the World
The Truth is Out There
Tales of the Great War - The Big Bad One
Don't Call it a Comeback
Tales of the Great War - Enter Robotnik
- This book was only released digitally and is unlikely to receive a physical version anytime soon.
- Because this is the final book, the end of the issue 74 reprinting tells the reader to continue the story in Sonic Archives Vol. 20.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.