Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome is an upcoming comic miniseries and a spin-off of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series published by IDW Publishing. This four-issue miniseries will focus on Dr. Eggman and Dr. Starline's plans coming to a head on the road to the "Battle for the Empire" storyline.
The series introduces two new characters, Surge the Tenrec and Kit the Fennec, as the titular imposters. It also ties into the "Trial by Fire" storyline in Sonic the Hedgehog #45-Sonic the Hedgehog #49.
- Writer: Ian Flynn
- Cover artists: Mauro Fonseca, Thomas Rothlisberger, Evan Stanley, Joana Lafuente, Valentina Pinto, Gigi Dutreix, Adam Bryce Thomas
- Artist: Thomas Rothlisberger
- Colorist: Valentina Pinto
List of issues
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #1 (17 November 2021)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #2 (12 January 2022)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #3
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #4
- This miniseries was first announced in Sonic the Hedgehog Free Comic Book Day 2021.
- Dreadknux (26 August 2021). SURGE THE TENREC AND KIT THE FENNEC: IDW’S ‘IMPOSTER SYNDROME’ MINISERIES’ NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED. The Sonic Stadium. Archived from the original on 26 August 2021.