Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome is a comic miniseries and a spin-off of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series published by IDW Publishing. This four-issue miniseries focuses on Dr. Eggman and Dr. Starline's plans coming to a head on the road to the "Battle for the Empire" storyline.
The series introduces two new characters, Surge the Tenrec and Kitsunami the Fennec, as the titular imposters. It also ties into the "Trial by Fire" storyline in Sonic the Hedgehog #45-Sonic the Hedgehog #47 and its subsequent issues before issue 50.
- Writer: Ian Flynn
- Cover artists: Aaron Hammerstrom, Adam Bryce Thomas, Ben Bates, Bracardi Curry, Evan Stanley, Gigi Dutreix, Joana Lafuente, Mari Takeyama, Mauro Fonseca, Natalie Haines, Nathalie Fourdraine, Priscilla Tramontano, Thomas Rothlisberger, Valentina Pinto
- Artists: Aaron Hammerstrom, Mauro Fonseca, Thomas Rothlisberger
- Inkers: Gigi Dutreix, Matt Froese
- Letterer: Shawn Lee
- Colorist: Valentina Pinto
- Editors: David Mariotte, John Barber, Lauren LaPera, Riley Farmer
- Art directors: Jack Rivera, Shawn Lee
- Publisher: Nachie Marsham
- Licensors: Mai Kiyotaki, Michael Cisneros, Sandra Jo
List of issues
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #1 (November 2021)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #2 (January 2022)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #3 (March 2022)
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Imposter Syndrome #4 (May 2022)
- This miniseries was first announced in Sonic the Hedgehog Free Comic Book Day 2021.
- Dreadknux (26 August 2021). SURGE THE TENREC AND KIT THE FENNEC: IDW’S ‘IMPOSTER SYNDROME’ MINISERIES’ NEW CHARACTERS REVEALED. The Sonic Stadium. Archived from the original on 26 August 2021.