Sonic the Comic
- Editor: Andy Diggle
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Promotions Buyer: Michelle Brown
- Marketing Director: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
- Advertising: Steve Goldsmith
Out of Time!
In the Control Centre in the Emerald Hill Zone, Porker is running a few tests on Sonic, trying to find out why coming into contact with Chaos has turned Sonic's eyes green. Impatient, Sonic wanders off, complaining that he feels fine, likes having green eyes and is more concerned about the Chaos Emeralds, and not a violet glow he kept seeing before. Knuckles is desperately trying to find the Emeralds, but he does not know that Dr. Robotnik is blocking their signals from the dark dimension. Sonic starts seeing the violet glow again, this time right next to Porker, but neither Porker or Knuckles can see it. Without warning, the glow morphs into the image of a female Echidna, and blasts Sonic with a staff she is carrying, causes him to disappear in a puff of smoke.
Sonic materializes with the Echidna, now in solid form, in the path of an army of Echidnas riding a variety of dinosaurs. Sonic grabs the girl and scrambles to the top of a rock, where she explains that she is teleported him from the distant future. The girl identified as Tikal, argues with the group's leader, whom she identifies as Knuckles, much to Sonic's confusion, while the Echidnas seem surprised at Sonic's intelligence. As Sonic and Knuckles contemplate this turn of events, the Echidnas are quickly distracted by 'the intruders.' Sonic and Tikal follow them to find a single ship, which reveals a lone Drakon Prosecutor...
- Dr. Ivo Robotnik
- Kohenyu (multiple)
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Porker Lewis
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Tikal (First appearance)
- Knuckles - "Total Chaotix, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #53)
- Tails - "Fleabyte Returns" (Sonic the Comic #80)
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "The Rampage of Mekanik, Part 2" (Sonic the Comic #58)
- Graphic Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. This issue's theme is "Easter Egg-citement!", in the vein of Dr. Robotnik's old egg puns. As such, the arts feature egg-themed pictures. The artists of these pictures each received a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.