Sonic the Comic
- Editor: Deborah Tate
- Designer: Gary Knight
- Managing Editor: Steve MacManus
- Production: Sarah Colley
- Marketing Manager: Douglas Pocock
- Promotions: Michelle French, Jane Ballard
- Marketing Director: Rob McMenemy
- Managing Director: Julie Goldsmith
After several weeks of searching, Death-Trap have picked up the trail of Sonic the Hedgehog and track him down to a small city. The members bicker about Totem Billy having a cold, but the trio's bike is stopped when an old lady crosses their path. The mercenaries prepare to deal with this nuisance, but she reveals herself to be Medusa and turns Prank and Totem Billy to stone. A shocked Kalus attacks her, but a delayed reaction turns the stone man into sand.
In the city, Sonic and Amy are relaxing until a commotion alerts a bored Sonic. Medusa has entered the settlement and is turning the soldiers into stone. Amy tells Sonic that Medusa can be defeated by her own reflection, but a shiny shield aimed at Medusa proves the legend to be false. Sonic takes the fight into the desert, noticing that Death-Trap are no longer a problem for him. The hedgehog tries to tackle Medusa with his eyes shut but charges straight into a pillar. A sandy Kalus springs into action too, so Sonic spin-attacks him. The resulting sand cloud blinds Medusa and the two heroes take the opportunity to knock her out.
- Tails - "Hero of the Beach" (Sonic the Comic #111)
- Captain Plunder - "Shanghaied, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #91)
- Sonic the Hedgehog - "Count Down to Disaster, Part 1" (Sonic the Comic #49)
- Graphic Zone: The Graphic Zone features fan art from readers of the comics. The theme of this issue is "Bank Hol Happenings", showing what Sonic and co. might get up to on their holidays. Winning entries received a Sonic the Hedgehog watch.
- The outfit the Amy wears in Medusa bears a striking similarity to the dress that she first wears in Sonic Adventure.
|This article or section about a TV and comics information is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!