The following descriptions are taken from the DVD box. (See Trivia section for issues regarding their accuracy.)
- "Birth of a Salesman" - A fast talking traveling salesman named Wes Weasely sells Robotnik various Hedgehog-catching gadgets. Scratch and Grounder reverse the switch on one of the gadgets and accidentally clone Sonic Sonic five times, and five Sonics are better than one.
- "Musta Been a Beautiful Baby" - Robotnik invents a Brain Evolution Achievement Negatizer, or B.E.A.N., in order to make all of Mobius stupid. But instead of turning Sonic and Tails into dummies, the B.E.A.N. device turns them into three year old babies! And Sonic is a pretty smart baby. When Robotnik tries to reverse the device to make himself smarter, he turned into a baby. Finally, Robotnik and his Badniks are caught, diapered and rocked to sleep by Sonic and Tails.
- "Magnificent Sonic" - When outlaws chase a sheriff out of town, Sonic takes over. But the outlaws are robots built by Robotnik. And when they capture a pretty Possum of a saloon girl, Sonic meets Robotnik for a showdown.
- "Robo-Ninjas" - Robotnik captures a ninja crane called Kwai Chang Crane, and taps his martial arts knowledge with electrodes attached to his head, then transfers it to Scratch and Grounder. With their new ninja skills and costumes, Scratch and Grounder give Sonic a good fight, but eventually Sonic frees Kwai Chang, and together they defeat the Robo-Ninja.
- This is one of the very few DiC/ NCircle DVDs where the cover art resembles the contents of the episodes contained on the disc itself.
- The back cover's description of the episode, "Musta Been a Beautiful Baby" is very inaccurate and seems to be combining the plot with that of the episode "Attack on the Pinball Fortress":
- "Robotnik invents a Brain Evolution Achievement Negatizer, or B.E.A.N., in order to make all of Mobius stupid." - That is from "Attack on the Pinball Fortress" and it is called the "stupidity ray".
- "But instead of turning Sonic and Tails into dummies, the B.E.A.N. device turns them into three year old babies!" - The device that turns them into babies is called the "De-cripitizer" and it was meant to make Sonic an old man, not a dummy. Also they were not three years old as babies.
- "When Robotnik tries to reverse the device to make himself smarter, he turned into a baby." - In neither episode did Robotnik try to make himself smarter. They seem to be confusing it now with the episode "Grounder the Genius", but in that episode Robotnik makes himself smarter with a micro chip, not a ray. Also, he becomes a baby because he was zapped by Scratch and Grounder, not himself.
- "Finally, Robotnik and his Badniks are caught, diapered and rocked to sleep by Sonic and Tails." - None of this ever happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.