Sonic Universe Volume 1: The Shadow Saga is the first volume in the Sonic Universe Graphic Novel series. This volume contains reprints of stories from the "The Shadow Saga" story arc from Sonic Universe #1-#4.
- You already know the exciting world of SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, the longest-running videogame-inspired comic ever. Now enter SONIC’S UNIVERSE!
- SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG, the dark and grim Ultimate Lifeform, embarks on his first mission for the Guardian Units of the Nation! He will travel across time and space, fighting deadly killer robots and facing down beings of godlike power!
- At his side will be the brilliant and alluring Rouge the Bat and the walking arsenal E-123 Omega. Together they form TEAM DARK, and they’ll show no mercy to anything–or anyone–in their way!
- SONIC UNIVERSE VOL. 1 collects Sonic Universe #1-4.
Time & Again
The Ultimate Lifeform
- Sketch Covers: This section shows the initial artworks of the front covers for Sonic Universe #1-#4.
- Variant Covers Gallery
- Who's Who: This section features data files compiling the following characters and settings in the Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- The front cover artwork for this volume is the same as the one for Sonic Universe #1.
- The data files shown in this volume would later be used in Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia.
- In this volume's section for "The Ultimate Lifeform", the color of the Chaos Emerald and its emanation Team Dark got from the Special Zone was changed from the mistaken green in the original print to red.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.