Sonic Saga Series Volume 7: The Dark Mirror is the seventh and final published trade-paperback in the Sonic Saga Series volume series. It contains reprints of stories from Sonic the Hedgehog #190-194 detailing the first half of the "Bold New Moebius" saga.
- 1 Official solicitation
- 2 Reprinted stories
- 2.1 Chapter 1
- 2.2 Chapter 2
- 2.3 Chapter 3
- 2.4 Chapter 4
- 2.5 Chapter 5
- 3 Other features
- 4 Trivia
- Blast into the action at Sonic speed with the continuation of the Sonic Saga graphic novel series! In this volume, Scourge the Hedgehog, Sonic's evil twin, is on the attack! Leading to a full-scale invasion, Scourge's goal is none other than TOTAL domination—with Sonic by his side? Not to be left out of the melee, Dr. Eggman has joined the fight with Metal Sonic and a brand-new Metal Scourge by his side! Is the battle over before it even begins? And what will Sonic's answer be to Scourge's offer of conquest? All the excitement lies within this new volume of the Sonic Saga Series!
- SONIC SAGA SERIES VOL. 7 collects stories from SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #190-194.
A Bold New Moebius Part Two: Duality
Metal and Mettle Part 1
Metal and Mettle Part 2
Father and Son
Outsider Part One: How the Other Half Lives
Outsider Part Two: Cross-Zone Conflict
Sleepless in Megapolis
- Data Files: This section features data files compiling the following characters and settings in the Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- The front cover artwork for this volume is the same as that on the front cover of Sonic the Hedgehog #192, though with a couple of edits:
- This volumes title, "The Dark Mirror", was made specifically for this volume, and it does not match any story titles that appear within. While unconfirmed, this is most likely due to Sega's mandate that the name "Mobius" (or in this case, any variation of the name) no longer be used in the series, rendering the title that would've best summed up the books contents, "Bold New Moebius", unusable.
- The series was discontinued after this point, with any previously announced upcoming volumes being delisted, making this the final volume.