The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Vector (transmission): Espio, do you read me? Ever since that hedgehog Silver showed up, Chao have been disappearing. It must be him! I want you to follow him and gather evidence. You've got to find some!
- Espio: Leave it to me. I'll go undercover and see if I can tail him.
- Silver: Hey, chameleon! Have you seen any Chao around here?
- Vector (transmission): Yikes!
- Espio: Ch... Chao? Well, uh...
- Silver: You know where they are, don't you?
- Espio: Well, I mean, I... guess I know something, but... well, no, I don't know.
- Silver: Hmm... You sure are a strange one.
- Espio: You're seriously mistaken! Be gone.
- Silver: Hey, chameleon! Wait up!
- Shadow: Metal Sonic, go after Espio. I'll find Silver.
- Espio: Phew... That was a close call.
- Metal Sonic: <Display> Target Acquired.
- Espio: Metal Sonic? So... does that mean Eggman is involved with this, too? I don't have time to waste dealing with you... I need to find Silver!
- Metal Sonic: <Display> Target Escaping. <Order> Pursue Target!
- Metal Sonic: <Display> Target Pursuit Complete.
- Espio: Guess this means... you're not going to let me get away that easily then. Okay, how about this? Let's have a good, honest race instead. How does that sound?
- Metal Sonic: <Order> Changing Mission... <Order> Commence Race!
- Silver: You're... Shadow! What do you want with me?
- Shadow: I'll ask the questions. Why are you here and what're you up to?
- Silver: Ha! Don't worry... It has nothing to do with you. Just don't get in my way.
- Shadow: Hmph... I don't think so!
- Espio: Ah! S-Silver!
- Silver: So... you know my name, do you? Just who are you, anyway?
- Espio: My name is Espio. A mere citizen, I say not.
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Hoh ho ho ho! Look at what we have here! I do love entertaining guests.
- Silver: Eggman Nega!
- Espio: Eggman... Nega?
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Ah, Silver, very perceptive! Nothing gets by you, I see. Hee hee hee hee hee...
- Shadow: Eggman Nega...? So, you must be the one behind all this!
- Silver: Step aside, Shadow! He's mine!
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Well, since you're all here, my little contraption will chew you up and then have seconds! Hee hee hee hee!
- Espio: I might have failed before, but this time, I'm going to make sure he doesn't see me.
- Silver: Okay, Espio, where did you go? Well, fine. I don't need you anyway. Hey! There's a Chao! Come here little fella. Where are your friends?
- Espio: Hmm. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, but he must have some connection to the Chao incident. What are Sonic and Tails doing here?
- Tails: Look, Sonic! Eggman dropped something... Hmm... I wonder if this has anything to do with the Chao.
- Espio: Hmm... I wonder if those two have any idea what they've just uncovered. I'd better report this. Looks like Silver's following Sonic, so I'd better watch Tails.
- Tails: I have a strange feeling like someone's following me.
- Espio: Hmm... That little fox is pretty observant. Hey Tails. You look like you're searching for something. Is something wrong?
- Tails: What-what are you doing here, Espio? Sonic and I are following Eggman, trying to figure out what's up with the Chao disappearances.
- Espio: The Chao disappearances? Do... do you have any leads?
- Tails: Sorry Espio, I can't tell you anything... I've got to catch up to Sonic. See ya!
- Espio: Hey, wait! I still have some more questions. I'd better follow him!
- Tails: Hey! It looks like Sonic might be in trouble. I'd better go help.
- Espio: Not so fast, Tails. I think it's better that you two don't get involved.
- Tails: What are you talking about, Espio?
- Espio: I can't tell you anything, but I will stop you if you interfere.
- Tails: I'm sorry, but...
- Espio: You'll have to get through me first.
- Silver: They say that Chao live in packs. That must mean there's others around here.
- Sonic: Huh? Someone's behind me.
- Silver: Move aside, Sonic!
- Sonic: Hey, Silver! Long time, no see. Guess you're looking for Eggman too, huh?
- Silver: I said move aside!
- Sonic: Ha... You never change, do you? Guess I'll have to find Eggman before you do!
- Silver: Hey, Espio! Where did you go?
- Espio: Silver! I know you're responsible for the disappearing Chao.
- Silver: That's right! To save our worlds.
- Espio: But that doesn't make sense. Why?
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Ho ho ho ho! It's no use, Silver!
- Silver: Eggman Nega! What did you just say? Agh! Here comes Sonic.
- Sonic: What's up Eggman? If you've got nothing to do with the missing Chao, then why run?
- Tails: You also dropped this earlier. What does it...
- Dr. Eggman Nega: What?! Where did you get that?!
- Silver: No more time for small talk. Now listen--
- Dr. Eggman Nega: I'll take back that piece of paper, if you don't mind... and with further ado, I'd like to introduce you to MY friend!
- Silver: Agh! Where did Eggman Nega take off to?
- Espio: Silver... What is this about saving our world?
- Silver: If you want to save your world, we have to hide the Chao in a safe place.
- Espio: You want me to believe that?
- Silver: Yes, why?
- Espio: Unbelievable as it may seem... For some reason, I trust you.
- Silver: Are you going to help then, or keep getting in my way?
- Espio: I'll help.
- Silver: Good, you can start now.
- Espio: Look! There's someone over there! It looks like Rouge and Knuckles have found two of the Chao. Should we follow them, Silver?
- Silver: Yes, here's the plan...I'll get the Chao from Knuckles, why don't you distract that bat-girl?
- Rouge: Oh! You startled me, Espio. Being a chameleon can be quite an advantage.
- Espio: Indeed. That's a handy device. I see you found something valuable.
- Rouge: Just a little Chao. If it doesn't glitter, it isn't gold to me!
- Espio: If your machine was beeping, that must mean... Yes! The Chao was sitting on the Chaos Emerald.
- Rouge: Hey, give that to me!
- Espio: If Rouge follows me, then Silver can get the other Chao. Not so fast! You'll have to catch me first!
- Rouge: Espio, you like games?
- Espio: Games... Not really. But when I play, losing isn't an option...
- Rouge: How about a little game of chance here? If I win you give me the Chaos Emerald back.
- Espio: I've got to buy some time for Silver... And if I win, I get that Chao.
- Rouge: That's right... So get ready!
- Knuckles: Silver! What are you doing here? Hey, what's with getting in my face.
- Silver: I need those Chao. It's important that I have them. Now move aside.
- Knuckles: Help yourself. I need to collect some Rings to fuel this Emerald Detector.
- Silver: [?!] Okay, thanks. I guess he's not interested in the Chao. Now to get the other Chao here.
- Silver: Look. Since you trusted me. I'll tell you what's going on. Eggman Nega wants to unleash the Ifrit upon this world to destroy it.
- Espio: Ifrit? So what do the Chao have to do with this?
- Dr. Eggman Nega: How dare you relinquish my secrets! I'll punish you with my latest contraption.
- Silver: Then, bring it on!
- Espio: Uh oh, here comes Knuckles and Rouge.
- Silver: Come on, Espio! We can take them all on!
- Silver: [pants] I need to... take a rest.
- Espio: So, what's going on? The mission isn't completed yet.
- Silver: Eggman Nega is looking for Chao, as well as Chaos Emeralds.
- Espio: Why the Chao?
- Silver: Because the Ifrit he wishes to summon needs to consume them to become invincible.
- Espio: It's going to eat the Chao alive? Incredible!
- Silver: To be honest, my powers are almost exhausted. I'll need some Rings to power myself back up.
- Espio: Now I understand. Let's collect some Rings, then. Silver... do you hear someone?
- Rouge: Think you can help me?
- Sonic: No problem... Come on, Tails. Let's go and round up some Rings.
- Espio: Silver. Looks like we might have our work cut out for us. Sonic and Tails are also collecting Rings. Let's cut them off, then take the Rings from them afterward! I'll go after Sonic.
- Silver: Okay.
- Espio: If Sonic stays ahead of me, he'll get all the Rings. I need to do something... and fast! Guess it's time to put my training to the test.
- Espio: Sorry Sonic, but I need those Rings.
- Sonic: Espio! When did you...?
- Espio: I'll take those Rings!
- Sonic: What? Hey, give those back!
- Silver: Arg... I can barely move. I must've used too much of my ESP power. But I can't let them get away... This is a battle against time!
- Silver: Yeah... Seems like my strength is returning. Thank you, Espio.
- Espio: Don't worry about it.
- Silver: Wait, it's Eggman Nega, Sonic and Tails. Come on, Espio.
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Ho ho ho! Well, looks like we have ourselves a little hedgehog party!
- Silver: Sonic, Tails... Step aside! We need to talk to him first.
- Sonic: We'll see about that. Come on, Tails, it's time for Round 2.
- Espio: Silver, here's another Chao.
- Silver: Thanks, Espio. I think we've found enough. Now that we have this many, things should be all right.
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Hee hee hee hee... I told you that your attempts were futile, Silver!
- Silver: Eggman Nega! What do you mean?
- Dr. Eggman Nega: I've already acquired more than enough Chao to feed to the Ifrit. I've got them all sealed away in a hidden room inside that mansion. Hee hee hee... See you around!
- Silver: No! We've come so far, but...
- Espio: Silver, we can't give up! Let's go and find that secret room!
- Espio: Why would Eggman Nega tell us about the secret room, and then run off? The time of the Ifrit's awakening must be approaching! It's now or never!
- Rouge: Okay, who's there? I know you're following me.
- Espio: Hey, how'd you know I was there...
- Rouge: Espio, these ears of mine aren't just for show, you know. What are you doing here, anyway?
- Espio: Oh, nothing...
- Rouge: You've been acting pretty strange. You're not my client, are you?
- Espio: Huh? What do you mean?
- Rouge: Fine then... If you're not willing to talk, I'll just force it out of you!
- Silver: There must be a secret room somewhere. But where is it? Argh! Whoa!
- Metal Sonic: <Display> Confirming Visual... ... ... Silver!
- Silver: Hey! You're that metal hedgehog that was with Shadow before...
- Metal Sonic: <Display> - Intercept Knuckles; Intercept Rouge - Override - Stop Silver
- Silver: Oh! So, you want to fight is that it?
- Silver: What happened, Espio? Any luck finding the secret room?
- Espio: No... And I've looked everywhere.
- Silver: Well, it has to be here somewhere!
- Espio: Silver, look! It's Eggman Nega! And Shadow and Metal Sonic, too!
- Silver: Eggman Nega is the only one who knows where that room is! We have to get him!
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Ehee hee hee hee... Oh, look! Here's another little pest.
- Silver: I finally found you! Party's over!
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Hmph! Silver... you're too late!
- Shadow: You're Eggman Nega! You tricked me! Now you'll pay for it!
- Silver: Sorry, Shadow, but this guy's mine!
- Espio: Look! There's a portal opening! Is that the secret room?
- Silver: No, Espio... that's the portal to the Ifrit's dimension... It's too late. I knew there was way for me to change the future...
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Hee hee hee hee... Guess luck is just on my side. Now to get all those Chao from my secret chamber... Wh-what? They... they're gone! Every single one! How could this be?!
- Silver: Huh?
- Espio: I guess luck isn't on your side after all.
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Ha! Even without the Chao, the Ifrit's might is still enough to destroy you! Come forth, Metal Sonic version 3.0! Proceed through the portal and awaken the Ifrit!
- Silver: That's not going to happen, Eggman Nega! I'm going to change the future with my own hands!
- Espio: Man, it's hot in here! Too hot! Still, I can't let that get to me. If I keep a cool head, the heat won't get me down. I just need to stop thinking and press on!
- Silver: There it is, Eggman Nega's Metal Sonic! I have to stop him from reaching the Ifrit. Ready? Let's race!
- Silver: That's the Ifrit? But how? Nobody had even reached him yet!
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Hee hee hee hee... How regrettable, Silver. I'm afraid that my Metal Sonic was just a decoy to keep you distracted. Hee hee hee...
- Silver: You... you coward!
- Espio: Silver, look! The portal is beginning to close!
- Dr. Eggman Nega: What?! Who pressed that switch? Eh! Well, I'm not getting stuck in here. Metal Sonic version 3.0, eliminate them quickly!
- Silver: Don't you worry. This will be over REAL quick.
- Dr. Eggman Nega: We'll see about that!
- Silver: At last, the future is safe once more. Espio, let's head back before the portal closes.
- Espio: Okay.
- Dr. Eggman Nega: W-wait, you two. My legs are caught under this rubble, and I can't move.
- Espio: You reap what you sow, Eggman Nega.
- Dr. Eggman Nega: Hey, wait a minute! You can't just leave me here!
- Silver: Thanks for helping me, Espio.
- Espio: No, I should be thanking you. You helped to save our world, too.
- Silver: Well, I guess it's time to head back. I hope the new future is a happy one.
- Espio: Be safe, Silver.
- Silver: You too, Espio.
- Vector (transmission): Hey, I finally got communications back up. So, was he the one behind the Chao disappearances?
- Espio: Well, yes, but...
- Vector (transmission): Did you find any evidence?
- Espio: Um... well...
- Vector (transmission): What? Are you kidding me? You know our client has paid in advance! And I already spent that money, because our office was behind on the rent payments as it is! Hey! Espio! Are you getting this? Espio!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.