[Gigan Rocks. The Babylon Rogues are standing in front of a stone keyboard which has a chalice with an Ark of the Cosmos in it. Jet presses some keys while Wave and Storm are standing behind him. Wave and Storm are a bit scared. Jet thinks for a moment.]
[Wave and Storm are waiting for Jet to take the Ark of the Cosmos. Jet takes it steadily out of the chalice.]
- Jet: [Holds the Arks of the Cosmos up] I got it!
- Wave: [Sees a shooting star in the sky] Look, a shooting star. [Closes her eyes and puts her hands together]
- Storm: Hey, whatcha doing there, Wave?
- Wave: Making a wish. They say if you make a wish before it disappears, it’ll come true.
- Storm: Ahh ha ha, how old are you? Grow up! Right, boss? [Sees Jet is wishing too] Uh oh...
- Jet: [Thinks to himself] ...All right, star, give me the power to beat him.
[Three meteorites pass by one by one. Suddenly, the horizon glows red from a meteor impact and the ground shakes. Storm looks at the sky. He is scared and starts wishing when an earthquake occurs.]
- Storm and Wave: Whoa!
[The stone keyboard and chalice retracts into the ground.]
- Jet: No, The trap! [Two huge boulders start falling down, when suddenly, the Ark of the Cosmos in Jet's hands starts glowing. The stones are suspended in the air and the Babylon Rogues start floating] What?! [Wave and Storm floats up behind him] Looks like my wish came true already. Haa ha ha ha!
[The Babylon Rogues Gravity Dives away from the ruins.]
[Babylon Rogues' ship. Wave is working on the computers while Jet looks at his Ark of the Cosmos.]
- Wave: I’ve figured it out, Jet.
[She looks to Jet. He is sitting on his chair listening to Wave and playing with an Ark of the Cosmos. ]
- Jet: Yeah? Whatcha got?
- Wave: As I’d suspected, the Ark of the Cosmos is an engine unit for the Babylon Garden, invented by our ancestors.
- Jet: An engine part...?
- Wave: Not just any part. I’ll need to analyze it further, but I think this stone’s magnetic field is able to transmute a planet's mass energy, and create a singularity to...
[Jet gets bored and angry.]
- Jet: Yaaawn, can the boring speech! What can this thing do for me?
- Wave: To put it simply, the stone can temporarily charge up gravity, then covert it to power Babylon Garden's warp drive.
- Jet: Sounds promising... So, that power was gravity ,huh?
- Wave: One more thing. The Babylonian scrolls say there are five Arks of the Cosmos.[Wave's computer shows the Arks of the Cosmos] One serves as the master unit, while the other four attract each other and serve under it.
- Jet: Okay... So if they attract each other, you should be able to make some kind of Ark-finding radar. Get on it.
- Wave: Understood.
[Storm rushes into Jet's office.]
- Storm: B-Boss!
- Jet: Keep it down! And what do you want?
[Storm shows them a holographic piece of news. A robot is going to a place.]
- Storm: T-take a look at this!
[The robot takes an Ark of the Cosmos from an exhibit, which is shortly after shown.]
- News Reporter: Once again, that was the scene from Megalo City Museum this morning, when a MeteorTech security robot stole a meteorite on display. The robot is at large, and is suspected to still be in the city area!
- Jet: That’s an Ark of the Cosmos! Storm, set a course for Megalo Station at full throttle!
- Storm: Roger that, boss!
- Jet: Heh, these things really do attract one another...
- Jet: Heh, too slow! [Dives into the sky, towards the robots, and knocks one of them into a giant greenhouse] Rrgh, lost it"
[The robot is on the greenhouse’s ground. An Ark of the Cosmos falls from its hand as it shuts down. Jet dives towards the greenhouse. Jet is then shown diving into the greenhouse from afar while Storm and Wave are entering the greenhouse through the main entrance.]
- Wave: Jet!
[Botanical Cave. Jet is looking for the SCR-GP and the Ark of the Cosmos. Suddenly, he hears Amy.]
- Amy: Faded lovers are always drawn together, silly.
[Jet looks around in surprise. He sees Team Sonic and Amy, and he ducks.]
- Sonic: Amy…
- Amy: OK, you got me. I was running away from those robots. I was so scared. [Jumps to sonic]
- Sonic: H-hey…
[Amy drops an Ark of the cosmos falls on the ground. Jet is confused.]
- Tails : What’s that?!
- Amy: The cause of all my troubles! I picked it up, and those stupid robots came after me!
[Jet listens to them angrily.]
- Tails: So that’s it! Those things must be after this stone!
- Sonic: I guess that settles it, then. The key to solving this mystery is Meteor Tech!
[Jet is furious until Wave touches his shoulder. Jet looks to see Wave and Storm.]
- Jet: You two!
- Wave: I heard them, too. Let’s circle on ahead of them and gather information.
- Jet: [Stands up] Tch, just wait Sonic the Hedgehog. You won’t be calling yourself the world’s fastest for long!
[MeteorTech Premises. A surveillance system detects the Babylon rogues. An alarm sound is heard. The Babylon Rogues realize what is happening. SCR-GPs are heading to them. Jet uses Gravity Control on his whole team and the Babylon Rogues knock the robots away. One robots lands in front of Sonic and his friends. Jet faces Sonic and his company.]
- Jet: It’s been a while, Sonic the hedgehog.
- Sonic: Jet!
[Storm and Wave land behind Jet.]
- Storm: We’re here to settle the score form last time!
- Knuckles: Any time, Babylon Rouges!
- Jet: Cut it out, Storm! All right, girly, hand over the Ark of the Cosmos!
- Amy: What are you talking about?
- Jet: Don’t play dumb! Not after swiping the Ark of the Cosmos right out of our hands!
- Sonic: Hey, hold up a minute. Girls hate guys who rush them, Jet.
- Jet: Rush? Heh, I’m the fastest thing in the universe! And today, I’m going to prove it!
[Security alarm starts. SCR-GPs are coming towards the group.]
- Tails: Sonic, we can’t stay here!
- Sonic: Looks like we’ll have to do the reunion later. See ya, Jet!
- Jet: H-hey! Wait!
[Sonic, Jet and the others start going in a path. Amy tries to join them, but Storm blocks her way.]
- Storm: Oops, can’t let you past until you hand over that stone, little lady.
- Amy: Hey, out of the way, buddy! I’ll lose sight of Sonic!
[Amy pulls out her hammer and hits Storm. Amy starts running away and Storm staggers behind her.]
- Storm: W-waaait!
[Aquatic Capital. Amy is running from Storm.]
- Storm: [Exhausted] Wheeze... Hold up!
- Amy: [Exhausted] Ugh, do you ever give up?! [Stops up] Fine, if you want it that bad, I’ll give it to you!
[Amy throws the Ark of the Cosmos into Storm's face. He falls on the ground unconscious.]
- Amy: [Looks around] Where the heck am I?
[Storm wakes up and finds Amy looking angrily at him.]
- Amy: Thanks to you, I got separated from Sonic, you big jerk!
- Storm: Uh... Um...
- Amy: [Pulls Storm back on his feet] So you’re going to find the way out. Am I clear?
- Storm: C-crystal clear, ma’am, sir!
[Storm goes ahead and Amy follows him down a path. The scene shifts to Amy and Storm further down the road, where noise of a robot is heard.]
- Amy: What’s that noise?
[SCR-HD comes towards them. It stops in front of Amy and Storm as it scans them. When it discovers Storm's Ark of the Cosmos, it suddenly explodes and falls to the ground. Amy and Storm walks up to SCR-HD. Storm sees an Ark of the Cosmos in robot's back.]
- Storm: It’s the same! This is just like the stone we found at the Gigan Rocks! [Takes the Ark of the Cosmos out]
- Amy: The Giga-what?
- Storm: And now this makes two of them! I gotta get back and tell Jet! [Runs away]
- Amy: H-Hey! Wait!
[Storm ignores Amy and continues running. Amy is angry at him.]
[Babylon Rogues’ ship. Inside the ship, Wave is working at her computer while Jet is sitting at his desk and waiting. Suddenly, he gets angry and hits the table.]
- Jet: He’s late! What’s taking Storm so long, anyway?!
[Storm bursts into Jet's office.]
- Storm: Sorry, Boss!
- Jet: You’re late!
- Storm: But I brought back something good! [Puts his two Arks of the Cosmos on Jet's desk]
- Jet: [Takes the two Arks of the Cosmos] Not bad, Storm, not bad.
- Storm: Heh heh...
- Wave: Jet.
- Jet: What is it?
- Wave: I found a passage in that ancient text that has me wondering... I’ll try to paraphrase it simply enough for you to follow.
- Jet: Mm? [Sits down] Let’s hear it!
- Wave: ...We’ve reached our decision. We must sever the engine unit from this vessel. [Computer shows Astral Babylon sinking into darkness] For if we delay, the contraction of the engine's core will lead the lightless black to consume everything...
[Eggman is behind the door to Jet’s office, looking into the office. He sees the Arks of the Cosmos and smiles.]
- Jet: Lightless black?! What the heck does that mean?
- Wave: Who can say? What are your thoughts?
- Jet: How should I know?! Anyway, we can leave thinking for later! [Starts touching his desk to find the Arks of the Cosmos] For now, we need to collect these Arks of the... ...huh? [Turns to his table and realizes that the Arks of the Comos are gone]
[The Babylon Rogues look around in shock when Wave and Storm notice the Egg Mobile pass by their window.]
- Jet: [Turns slowly towards the window] Ah... uh... ah...
[Eggman is flying away from the Babylon Rogues' ship in his Egg Mobile.]
- Dr. Eggman: Ahh ha ha ha ha!
- Jet: [Looks outside the window] Why that dirty...! Sneak onto my ship, will he?! Full speed ahead! Follow him!
[The Babylon Rouges' ship follows the Egg Mobile.]
[Crimson Tower. Sonic and his friends are riding in a desert toward the crater.]
- Sonic: Hm?
[The Babylon Rouges are seen standing at the base of the Crimson Tower.]
- Jet: Heh, it took you long enough.
- Sonic: Where's Eggman?
[Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy hop off of their Extreme Gears. Jet points at the Crimson Tower behind him.]
- Wave: They call it the Crimson Tower. It’s the MeteoTech's signal tower. Commands sent out here relay through facilities across the world to control the robots. In other words, you're looking at MeteoTech's brain!
- Storm: That fink Eggman nabbed the Arks of the Cosmos we'd got and ran in there...
- Sonic: What's he after this time?
- Tails: He's probably planning to use the stones' power to issue an order to all the worlds' robots from this tower. Sooner or later, he was planning to set the robot rampaging.
- Amy: That was probably his reason for forming the MeteoTech in the first place.
- Sonic: The Eggman Land project again, huh? He never gives up, does he? [Gets on his Extreme Gear] Well... Looks like we gotta storm the place.
[Sonic starts riding toward the Crimson Tower but suddenly Jet gets in his way.]
- Jet: Hold it.
- Sonic: Huh?
- Jet: You think I was sitting around here twiddling my thumbs? Sonic the Hedgehog?
- Sonic: I follow you. Sorry to keep you waiting.
- Jet: [Points at the Crimson Tower] First one to nab Eggman gets all of the Arks of the Cosmos! [Wave and Storm are surprised] And the title of fastest creature in the universe!
- Sonic: Heh, sounds like fun to me!
- Jet: Let’s get started!
[Everyone rides on the main path leading towards the tower.]
[Crimson Tower. Babylon Garden is floating next to the Crimson Tower. The inside of the mother computer room is shown.]
- Sonic: Here... [Throws his Arks of the Cosmos to Jet]
- Jet: H-Hey! We haven't settled anything yet!
[Team Sonic keeps going. Sonic waves Jet off. Jet is upset.]
- Wave: Jet, we have other things to take care of. Let’s hurry to Babylon Garden.
[Jet gives the Arks of the Cosmos to Wave. Wave puts them in a suitcase. The Babylon Rouges looks at Team Sonic.]
- Sonic: I suppose we should head home, too.
- Tails: Hey, Sonic. Why do you think the ancient Babylonians sealed away that power unit in the Gigan Rocks?
- Sonic: Beats me.
- Tails: Something’s not right... [The painting of Babylon Garden in Gigan Rocks is shown] The lightless black that assaulted the divine wings... [The painting is shown vanishing into a black spiral. A picture of SCR-HD exploding, with its Ark of the Cosmos in its center, is shown] And how that robot chasing Amy just exploded... Oh! We can’t let those meteorites get near Babylon Garden!
[ Everybody looks at Tails. An earthquake occurs. SCR-HD breaks through a window and starts looking for the Arks of the Cosmos. SCR-HD finds them in Wave's suitcase and knocks Wave away to take it. SCR-HD takes off and flies towards Babylon Garden. Sonic looks out the broken window.]
- Sonic: How is that thing still flying?! ...Eggman!
- Eggman: I don’t know!
- Sonic: [Confused] Whaaat!?
- Eggman: All I can say is that something nearby is generating a massive electromagnetic pulse. That may have forcibly engaged the program in the robot’s buffer!
[Tails, Jet, Knuckles and Storm are standing behind Wave. Tails and Jet help sit up.]
- Tails: Sonic, the Babylonians weren’t able to control the power of those meteorites!
[Everybody is confused. Sonic turns to Tails and the others.]
- Sonic: What do you mean?
- Tails: I figured out how they can change gravitational polarity! It’s a black hole!! [Babylon Garden is shown with light emerging from it] The meteorites amplify gravity to form black holes--that’s the lightless black that attacked the divine wings!
[Every part of the Crimson Tower is shaking.]
- Eggman: The power units are resonating together, forming a giant black hole!
[Everybody are surprised. Jet runs to Sonic and both of them look outside.]
[Blue rays of light come out of the Babylon Garden and envelopes the island in a blue light sphere while its stone structure falls apart. Suddenly, Babylon Garden's light explodes and creates a colossal shockwave that sweeps over the landscape. The Crimson Tower's windows are broken and a lot of dust comes in. As Team Sonic braces themselves The shards of the windows start floating.]
- Sonic: Wh-what the…?
[Babylon Garden, now Astral Babylon, is sucking everything as a black hole. The Babylon Rouges are surprised. Crimson Tower is gradually pulled apart. Team Sonic are pulled towards the black hole, but they grab a hold of the surroundings. A lot of tornadoes are formed outside. which one of hitting a part of the Crimson Tower. The Babylon Rouges also grab a hold of something.]
- Tails: At this rate, the whole planet will be sucked into the black hole!
[Tails loses his grip and is pulled toward the black hole, but Sonic catches him.]
- Sonic: Hah!
- Tails: Thanks, Sonic!
- Eggman: The world is doomed! [Presses a button and his chair retracts into the floor with him on it]
- Jet: Wave! How can we stop this storm?
- Wave: The core unit in the engine room powers the Babylon Garden. If we can disconnect it, that should do the trick.
[Jet turns to Team Sonic who are on their Extreme Gears.]
- Sonic: I’ll go on ahead!
[Team Sonic flies out of the window and toward the Babylon Garden. The Babylon Rouges follow them on their Extreme Gear.]
[Astral Babylon is shown in orbit around the earth as the sun rises. The Babylon Rouges are standing on a rock, looking at Astral Babylon in the sky.]
- Wave: [Turns to Jet] So, are you okay with all this?
- Jet: Well, much as I’ll miss the vastness of space, this world still has its charm... Besides...
[The Babylon Rogues are shown from afar. After few moments, they all get on their Extreme Gear and fly away. Back in Monopole, Team Sonic and Amy's car is heading down a tube, with Tails at the wheel, Sonic next to Tails, and Knuckles and Amy on the back seats.]
- Amy: Hmm... I wonder what those meteors really were...
- Tails: They had some programming that made them try to gather up the other units.
- Amy: Yeah?
- Tails: It activated when Eggman found the first piece and put it in the mother computer. All the robots went berserk because they were all connected to the network. At least, I think that’s what happened.
- Sonic: But who made that program?
- Tails: I have no idea. Maybe those ancient Babylonians... Or maybe someone even more ancient... Maybe it was a warning, for people to stay away from power beyond control.
- Knuckles: But the people of Babylon...
- Amy: I can’t believe they were the descendants of aliens...
[The scene shifts to a circular explosion in space. Astral Babylon emerges from the hole and heads towards earth.]
- Tails: They crash landed on this planet in ancient past... [The Arks of the Cosmos are rejected from Astral Babylon] They disconnected the unit...
- Amy: And left it in orbit, hoping that some day, it would fall back down to the surface. [Astral Babylon is shown in the night sky. A shooting star passes] Every time they saw a shooting star...
[The scene shifts to the present. Sonic points to sky.]
- Sonic: I bet they’d wished they could get back to their home planet.
[Something is chasing Team Sonic and Amy's car.]
- Amy: Maybe that’s why people started wishing on shooting stars.
[The pursuer is getting closer to Team Sonic and Amy's car.]
- Jet: Sonic!
- Sonic: Hm?
[Sonic looks behind and sees Jet is chasing them. Jet comes near the car and looks at Sonic as he passing. Sonic smiles and gets on his Extreme Gear and starts racing Jet through the road tube and among the cars. After a few seconds, Jet passes by a section in the tube in slow-motion, with Sonic right behind him, also in slow-motion.]