Someone has spelt receive incorrectly in Sonic News Network:About#User Behaviour. I suggest that someone corrects it.--The prefessional launchballer is The Duchy of Effenhauer Junior and is very resourceful. 21:15, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Fix'd. SLJCOAAATR 1 22:23, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
I don't like the fact that any cussing or bleeping out is even aloud. Any of you that see this are going to be surprised that Rainbowroad6w has returned... only for this one thing.
(S.H. 00:53, March 14, 2010 (UTC))
Uh, er...Goku isn't the one who shouts, "IT'S OVER 9000!" That's Vegeta you're thinking of. I'm just going to...wait...ah, crud. Can someone please edit that for me? The second item under Non-Sonic Pages -> Change "Goku" to "Vegeta". Sulfur angel 02:27, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
Mis-leading about an important character
You guys have a lot of false information about Knuckles the echidna on his bio and whats with the "way to go Knucklehead" signs that apear on certian articles?
Do you guys hate Knuckles or something?
- If you see something wrong, why don't you fix it? The "way to go knucklehead" line is just used (I assume) because it's a funny line and indicates that something needs fixing. If you don't like it, why don't you fix that too? -- Supermorff 15:33, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I would like to but my status doesn't allow me to change whats typed in Knuckles' bio page.
- Whoever wrote that information about Knuckles is completely biased and narrow-minded about Knuckles' personality.
- Thanks. It has annoyed me for a long time that their page on us was out of date and, in places, factually incorrect. Still wouldn't go amiss if someone was to add that registering on the site means you see fewer adverts. -- Supermorff 15:50, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
How do I participate in the RP forums? I do not know this because I am new, ad this is my first day on here... please help!!!Shadow the Hedgehog 1 21:27, March 28, 2012 (UTC) Shadow the Hedgehog 1
What is the preferred date formatting for Sonic News Network? It seems kind of inconsistent because on some wiki pages, the MM DD YYYY format is used. However, for the About page on Sonic News Network, the DD MM YYYY is used. Can somebody explain to me what date format you guys use?
In the history section, it should say "Thanks to the help of Journalistic and SilverPlays97,". Me and Journalistic both worked hard on this project. I came up with the idea, the tournament format, and the schedule. Journal made the graphics, promoted the event, and was a key in getting the entire wiki involved. Both of us posted voting rounds. This is one of my proudest achievements here I would like my contribution recognized. SilverPlays97 (Wall) (Contributions) 19:48, March 2, 2018 (UTC)