This is a set of general guidelines to follow when creating and editing mainspace articles concerning a Script or Transcript related to the Sonic the Hedgehog series franchise. Although this is an official guide, editors are encouraged to stray from them if it will improve the overall quality of the article.
- Yellow boxes are general guidelines meant to pertain to the main text on the page.
- Green boxes are guidelines for headers.
- Red boxes are guidelines for anything else.
[Scene Change: Tails' House.]
- [The camera is on a picture of Sonic and Tails fishing, with Sonic holding up a large fish. The camera then pans to a picture of Sonic and Tails playing a video game together. Cut to Tails, who is laying on the couch, bandaged up. He opens his eyes, then sits up.]
- Tails: Sonic?
- Sonic: Hey, buddy! How ya feelin'?
- Tails: I'm great! Ready to get back in action.
- Sonic: Yeah, uh... about that, um... I've got some great news! You, my friend, are taking early retirement!
- Tails: "Early retirement"?
- Sonic: Yeah, you're gonna be able to play lots of golf and spend time with the grandkids!
- Tails: I don't have grandkids!
- Sonic: Well, now's your chance to get some! Trust me, it's for the best. [hugs Tails] I'll see ya around, pal. [Runs off]
- Tails: ...Wait, what just happpened?
- Sonic: [re-enters the door] I fired you. [leaves again]
- Tails: Okay, just checking.